Zip Code 24572 Demographic Data and Things to do
Zip code 24572 overview
|Population||16,683||Male / Female Ratio||1 : 1.07|
|Land Area||63.94 sq. miles||Population Density||260.93 / sq. mile|
|Median Gross Rent ||$446||Median Home Value||$86800|
map loading...If the map doesn't load, press F5 to refresh the screen
Zip Code Comparison Tool
Or compare 24572 to other zip codes in the area
Review Zip Code 24572
Zip Code 24572 Business Counts by Industry
|Industry Type ||Count |
|Total of all sectors||331|
|Other Services (except Public Administration)||55|
|Accommodation and Food Services||32|
|Health Care and Social Assistance||26|
|Finance and Insurance||21|
|Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services||14|
|Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services||13|
|Real Estate and Rental and Leasing||9|
|Transportation and Warehousing||8|
|Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation||4|
|Management of Companies and Enterprises||2|
Madison Heights vs. Zip Code 24572 Comparative Analysis
- The largest racial group in zip code 24572 is white with 77.58%. Most residents occupy detached units with 66.89% of the total population of Madison Heights.
- The ratio of married couples to non-married couples in zip code 24572 is 1:0.31. This compares to the married to non-married couples ratio of 1:0.31 in Madison Heights. The highest number of families in zip code 24572 earn $30,000 to $50,000. The highest number of families in Madison Heights earn $30,000 to $50,000.
- The highest number of households in zip code 24572 earn $30,000 or less. The highest number of households in Madison Heights earn $30,000 or less. The largest household size in zip code 24572 is 2 people per household in comparison to that of 2 people in Madison Heights. Most residents of zip code 24572 speak English as their first language with Spanish being the second most spoken language. The same language statistics apply to Madison Heights.
- Most residents of zip code 24572 (95.28 percent) use car, track or van to go to work. Most residents of Madison Heights also use car, track or van to go to work with 95.28 percent.
- 18.05% of the residents of zip code 24572 attend school. The school attendance in Madison Heights is 18.05%. Please note: this comparison does not take into account population of the area being analyzed. Areas with older population will generally have a smaller school attendance rate.
- Real Estate
- Owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in zip code 24572 is 1:0.32. The average owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in Madison Heights is 1:0.32. The largest number of housing units in zip code 24572 (78.73 percent) are detached unit residences. Most housing units in Madison Heights are detached unit residences with 78.73 percent.
Check out the top 10 zip codes lists in Virginia
List of zip codes near 24572