Zip Code 84531 Map And Demographics
Zip Code 84531 Demographics
1.13 / sqml.
Med. Home Value
Mexican Hat vs. Zip Code 84531 Comparative Analysis
- The largest racial group in zip code 84531 is native american with 90.22%. Most residents occupy detached units with 17.24% of the total population of Mexican Hat.
- The ratio of married to non-married couples in zip code 84531 is 1:3.24. This compares to the married to non-married couples ratio of 1:3.24 in Mexican Hat. The highest number of families in zip code 84531 earn $30,000 or less. The highest number of families in Mexican Hat earn $30,000 or less.
- The highest number of households in zip code 84531 earn $30,000 or less. The highest number of households in Mexican Hat earn $30,000 or less. The largest household size in zip code 84531 is 2 people per household in comparison to that of 2 people in Mexican Hat. Most residents of zip code 84531 speak English as their first language with Asian being the second most spoken language. The same language statistics apply to Mexican Hat.
- Most residents of zip code 84531 (84.38 percent) use car, track or van to go to work. Most residents of Mexican Hat also use car, track or van to go to work with 84.38 percent.
- 23.95% of the residents of zip code 84531 attend school. The school attendance in Mexican Hat is 23.95%. Please note: this comparison does not take into account population age of the area being analyzed. Areas with older population will generally have a smaller school attendance rate.
- Real Estate
- Owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in zip code 84531 is 1:0.16. The average owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in Mexican Hat is 1:0.16. The largest number of housing units in zip code 84531 (80.3 percent) are detached unit residences. Most housing units in Mexican Hat are detached unit residences with 80.3 percent.
Zip Code 84531 Business Counts by Industry
|Total of all sectors
|Accommodation and Food Services
|Health Care and Social Assistance
|Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services