Zip Code 84531 Demographic Data and Things to do
Zip code 84531 overview
|Population||750||Male / Female Ratio||1 : 1.18|
|Land Area||569.38 sq. miles||Population Density||1.32 / sq. mile|
|Median Gross Rent ||$608||Median Home Value||$10,000-|
map loading...If the map doesn't load, press F5 to refresh the screen
Zip Code Comparison Tool
Or compare 84531 to other zip codes in the area
Review Zip Code 84531
Zip Code 84531 Business Counts by Industry
|Industry Type ||Count |
|Total of all sectors||6|
|Accommodation and Food Services||3|
|Health Care and Social Assistance||1|
|Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services||1|
Mexican Hat vs. Zip Code 84531 Comparative Analysis
- The largest racial group in zip code 84531 is native american with 94.27%. Most residents occupy detached units with 63.73% of the total population of Mexican Hat.
- The ratio of married couples to non-married couples in zip code 84531 is 1:0.6. This compares to the married to non-married couples ratio of 1:0.6 in Mexican Hat. The highest number of families in zip code 84531 earn $30,000 or less. The highest number of families in Mexican Hat earn $30,000 or less.
- The highest number of households in zip code 84531 earn $30,000 or less. The highest number of households in Mexican Hat earn $30,000 or less. The largest household size in zip code 84531 is 2 people per household in comparison to that of 2 people in Mexican Hat. Most residents of zip code 84531 speak English as their first language with Asian being the second most spoken language. The same language statistics apply to Mexican Hat.
- Most residents of zip code 84531 (78.29 percent) use car, track or van to go to work. Most residents of Mexican Hat also use car, track or van to go to work with 78.29 percent.
- 40.52% of the residents of zip code 84531 attend school. The school attendance in Mexican Hat is 40.52%. Please note: this comparison does not take into account population of the area being analyzed. Areas with older population will generally have a smaller school attendance rate.
- Real Estate
- Owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in zip code 84531 is 1:0.09. The average owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in Mexican Hat is 1:0.09. The largest number of housing units in zip code 84531 (69.91 percent) are detached unit residences. Most housing units in Mexican Hat are detached unit residences with 69.91 percent.
Zip Code Rankings
See how zip code 84531 ranks on the lists of the best and worst zip codes in America. The lists were created based on specific zip code demographics data obtained from the Census 2000.
You can see all the Top 100 zip code reports by visiting the Zip Code reports page.
Check out the top 10 zip codes lists in Utah
List of zip codes near 84531