Zip Code 84734 Map And Demographics
Zip Code 84734 Demographics
0.22 / sqml.
Med. Home Value
Hanksville vs. Zip Code 84734 Comparative Analysis
- The largest racial group in zip code 84734 is white with 95.36%. Most residents occupy detached units with 25.26% of the total population of Hanksville.
- The ratio of married to non-married couples in zip code 84734 is 1:0.05. This compares to the married to non-married couples ratio of 1:0.05 in Hanksville. The highest number of families in zip code 84734 earn $30,000 or less. The highest number of families in Hanksville earn $30,000 or less.
- The highest number of households in zip code 84734 earn $30,000 or less. The highest number of households in Hanksville earn $30,000 or less. The largest household size in zip code 84734 is 2 people per household in comparison to that of 2 people in Hanksville. Most residents of zip code 84734 speak English as their first language with Asian being the second most spoken language. The same language statistics apply to Hanksville.
- Most residents of zip code 84734 (58.82 percent) use car, track or van to go to work. Most residents of Hanksville also use car, track or van to go to work with 58.82 percent.
- 31.02% of the residents of zip code 84734 attend school. The school attendance in Hanksville is 31.02%. Please note: this comparison does not take into account population age of the area being analyzed. Areas with older population will generally have a smaller school attendance rate.
- Real Estate
- Owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in zip code 84734 is 1:0.68. The average owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in Hanksville is 1:0.68. The largest number of housing units in zip code 84734 (58.88 percent) are detached unit residences. Most housing units in Hanksville are detached unit residences with 58.88 percent.
Zip Code 84734 Business Counts by Industry
|Total of all sectors
|Accommodation and Food Services
|Other Services (except Public Administration)