Zip Code 84712 Map And Demographics
Zip Code 84712 Demographics
1.15 / sqml.
Med. Home Value
Antimony vs. Zip Code 84712 Comparative Analysis
- The largest racial group in zip code 84712 is white with 97.45%. Most residents occupy detached units with 46.38% of the total population of Antimony.
- The ratio of married to non-married couples in zip code 84712 is 1:0.27. This compares to the married to non-married couples ratio of 1:0.27 in Antimony. The highest number of families in zip code 84712 earn $30,000 or less. The highest number of families in Antimony earn $30,000 or less.
- The highest number of households in zip code 84712 earn $30,000 or less. The highest number of households in Antimony earn $30,000 or less. The largest household size in zip code 84712 is 2 people per household in comparison to that of 2 people in Antimony. Most residents of zip code 84712 speak English as their first language with Spanish being the second most spoken language. The same language statistics apply to Antimony.
- Most residents of zip code 84712 (43.14 percent) work from home. Most residents of Antimony also work from home with 43.14 percent.
- 14.89% of the residents of zip code 84712 attend school. The school attendance in Antimony is 14.89%. Please note: this comparison does not take into account population age of the area being analyzed. Areas with older population will generally have a smaller school attendance rate.
- Real Estate
- Owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in zip code 84712 is 1:0.36. The average owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in Antimony is 1:0.36. The largest number of housing units in zip code 84712 (96.17 percent) are detached unit residences. Most housing units in Antimony are detached unit residences with 96.17 percent.
Zip Code 84712 Business Counts by Industry
|Total of all sectors
|Accommodation and Food Services
|Real Estate and Rental and Leasing