Zip Code 78260 Demographic Data and Things to do
Zip code 78260 overview
|Population||2,544||Male / Female Ratio||1 : 0.91|
|Land Area||22.16 sq. miles||Population Density||114.79 / sq. mile|
|Median Gross Rent ||$733||Median Home Value||$159200|
map loading...If the map doesn't load, press F5 to refresh the screen
Zip Code Comparison Tool
Or compare 78260 to other zip codes in the area
Review Zip Code 78260
Zip Code 78260 Business Counts by Industry
|Industry Type ||Count |
|Total of all sectors||177|
|Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services||22|
|Other Services (except Public Administration)||16|
|Finance and Insurance||11|
|Real Estate and Rental and Leasing||10|
|Health Care and Social Assistance||9|
|Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services||8|
|Accommodation and Food Services||4|
|Transportation and Warehousing||2|
|Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction||2|
|Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation||1|
San Antonio vs. Zip Code 78260 Comparative Analysis
- 0.19% of San Antonio residents live in zip code 78260. The average male population in San Antonio is 694.91% higher then the male population of zipcode 78260. The average female population in San Antonio is 830.05% higher then the female population of zipcode 78260. The largest racial group in zip code 78260 is white with 89.07%. Most residents occupy detached units with 78.69% of the total population of San Antonio.
- The ratio of married couples to non-married couples in zip code 78260 is 1:0.05. This compares to the married to non-married couples ratio of 1:0.39 in San Antonio. The highest number of families in zip code 78260 earn $50,000 to $100,000. The highest number of families in San Antonio earn $30,000 or less.
- The highest number of households in zip code 78260 earn $50,000 to $100,000. The highest number of households in San Antonio earn $30,000 or less. The largest household size in zip code 78260 is 2 people per household in comparison to that of 2 people in San Antonio. Most residents of zip code 78260 speak English as their first language with Spanish being the second most spoken language. The same language statistics apply to San Antonio.
- Most residents of zip code 78260 (92.23 percent) use car, track or van to go to work. Most residents of San Antonio also use car, track or van to go to work with 91.12 percent.
- 22.87% of the residents of zip code 78260 attend school. The school attendance in San Antonio is 25.71%. Please note: this comparison does not take into account population of the area being analyzed. Areas with older population will generally have a smaller school attendance rate.
- Real Estate
- Owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in zip code 78260 is 1:0.11. The average owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in San Antonio is 1:0.66. The largest number of housing units in zip code 78260 (78.32 percent) are detached unit residences. Most housing units in San Antonio are detached unit residences with 65.54 percent.
Zip Code Rankings
See how zip code 78260 ranks on the lists of the best and worst zip codes in America. The lists were created based on specific zip code demographics data obtained from the Census 2000.
You can see all the Top 100 zip code reports by visiting the Zip Code reports page.
Check out the top 10 zip codes lists in Texas
List of zip codes near 78260