Zip Code 75075 Demographic Data and Things to do
Zip code 75075 overview
|Population||34,715||Male / Female Ratio||1 : 1|
|Land Area||9.85 sq. miles||Population Density||3,522.83 / sq. mile|
|Median Gross Rent ||$789||Median Home Value||$139300|
map loading...If the map doesn't load, press F5 to refresh the screen
Zip Code Comparison Tool
Or compare 75075 to other zip codes in the area
Review Zip Code 75075
Zip Code 75075 Business Counts by Industry
|Industry Type ||Count |
|Total of all sectors||1465|
|Health Care and Social Assistance||281|
|Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services||183|
|Accommodation and Food Services||155|
|Other Services (except Public Administration)||105|
|Finance and Insurance||86|
|Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services||79|
|Real Estate and Rental and Leasing||48|
|Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation||14|
|Management of Companies and Enterprises||12|
|Transportation and Warehousing||11|
|Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction||10|
Plano vs. Zip Code 75075 Comparative Analysis
- 15.39% of Plano residents live in zip code 75075. The average male population in Plano is 7.09% lower then the male population of zipcode 75075. The average female population in Plano is 7.24% lower then the female population of zipcode 75075. The largest racial group in zip code 75075 is white with 80.17%. Most residents occupy detached units with 71.07% of the total population of Plano.
- The ratio of married couples to non-married couples in zip code 75075 is 1:0.17. This compares to the married to non-married couples ratio of 1:0.15 in Plano. The highest number of families in zip code 75075 earn $50,000 to $100,000. The highest number of families in Plano earn $50,000 to $100,000.
- The highest number of households in zip code 75075 earn $50,000 to $100,000. The highest number of households in Plano earn $50,000 to $100,000. The largest household size in zip code 75075 is 2 people per household in comparison to that of 2 people in Plano. Most residents of zip code 75075 speak English as their first language with Spanish being the second most spoken language. The same language statistics apply to Plano.
- Most residents of zip code 75075 (92.79 percent) use car, track or van to go to work. Most residents of Plano also use car, track or van to go to work with 92.75 percent.
- 22.15% of the residents of zip code 75075 attend school. The school attendance in Plano is 25.4%. Please note: this comparison does not take into account population of the area being analyzed. Areas with older population will generally have a smaller school attendance rate.
- Real Estate
- Owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in zip code 75075 is 1:0.42. The average owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in Plano is 1:0.44. The largest number of housing units in zip code 75075 (72.27 percent) are detached unit residences. Most housing units in Plano are detached unit residences with 69.41 percent.
Zip Code Rankings
See how zip code 75075 ranks on the lists of the best and worst zip codes in America. The lists were created based on specific zip code demographics data obtained from the Census 2000.
You can see all the Top 100 zip code reports by visiting the Zip Code reports page.
Check out the top 10 zip codes lists in Texas
List of zip codes near 75075