Zip Code 76112 Demographic Data and Things to do
Zip code 76112 overview
|Population||39,590||Male / Female Ratio||1 : 1.17|
|Land Area||11.33 sq. miles||Population Density||3,495.00 / sq. mile|
|Median Gross Rent ||$524||Median Home Value||$69000|
map loading...If the map doesn't load, press F5 to refresh the screen
Zip Code Comparison Tool
Or compare 76112 to other zip codes in the area
Review Zip Code 76112
Zip Code 76112 Business Counts by Industry
|Industry Type ||Count |
|Total of all sectors||513|
|Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services||64|
|Other Services (except Public Administration)||56|
|Health Care and Social Assistance||50|
|Accommodation and Food Services||42|
|Finance and Insurance||39|
|Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services||29|
|Real Estate and Rental and Leasing||27|
|Transportation and Warehousing||8|
|Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation||5|
|Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction||2|
|Management of Companies and Enterprises||2|
Fort Worth vs. Zip Code 76112 Comparative Analysis
- 5.84% of Fort Worth residents live in zip code 76112. The average male population in Fort Worth is 39.27% lower then the male population of zipcode 76112. The average female population in Fort Worth is 45.98% lower then the female population of zipcode 76112. The largest racial group in zip code 76112 is black with 47.1%. Most residents occupy detached units with 49.52% of the total population of Fort Worth.
- The ratio of married couples to non-married couples in zip code 76112 is 1:0.62. This compares to the married to non-married couples ratio of 1:0.37 in Fort Worth. The highest number of families in zip code 76112 earn $30,000 or less. The highest number of families in Fort Worth earn $50,000 to $100,000.
- The highest number of households in zip code 76112 earn $30,000 or less. The highest number of households in Fort Worth earn $30,000 or less. The largest household size in zip code 76112 is 1 person per household in comparison to that of 2 people in Fort Worth. Most residents of zip code 76112 speak English as their first language with Spanish being the second most spoken language. The same language statistics apply to Fort Worth.
- Most residents of zip code 76112 (94.3 percent) use car, track or van to go to work. Most residents of Fort Worth also use car, track or van to go to work with 94.95 percent.
- 21.78% of the residents of zip code 76112 attend school. The school attendance in Fort Worth is 23.68%. Please note: this comparison does not take into account population of the area being analyzed. Areas with older population will generally have a smaller school attendance rate.
- Real Estate
- Owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in zip code 76112 is 1:1.02. The average owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in Fort Worth is 1:0.66. The largest number of housing units in zip code 76112 (52.46 percent) are detached unit residences. Most housing units in Fort Worth are detached unit residences with 66.81 percent.
Zip Code Rankings
See how zip code 76112 ranks on the lists of the best and worst zip codes in America. The lists were created based on specific zip code demographics data obtained from the Census 2000.
You can see all the Top 100 zip code reports by visiting the Zip Code reports page.
Check out the top 10 zip codes lists in Texas
List of zip codes near 76112