Zip Code 75243 Demographic Data and Things to do
Zip code 75243 overview
|Population||59,610||Male / Female Ratio||1 : 1.05|
|Land Area||8.70 sq. miles||Population Density||6,849.36 / sq. mile|
|Median Gross Rent ||$648||Median Home Value||$145300|
map loading...If the map doesn't load, press F5 to refresh the screen
Zip Code Comparison Tool
Or compare 75243 to other zip codes in the area
Review Zip Code 75243
Zip Code 75243 Business Counts by Industry
|Industry Type ||Count |
|Total of all sectors||1530|
|Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services||265|
|Health Care and Social Assistance||164|
|Finance and Insurance||151|
|Accommodation and Food Services||127|
|Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services||118|
|Other Services (except Public Administration)||101|
|Real Estate and Rental and Leasing||86|
|Transportation and Warehousing||21|
|Management of Companies and Enterprises||15|
|Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction||13|
|Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation||12|
|Industries not classified||3|
Dallas vs. Zip Code 75243 Comparative Analysis
- 4.72% of Dallas residents live in zip code 75243. The average male population in Dallas is 53.57% lower then the male population of zipcode 75243. The average female population in Dallas is 56.24% lower then the female population of zipcode 75243. The largest racial group in zip code 75243 is white with 45.97%. Most residents occupy detached units with 25.08% of the total population of Dallas.
- The ratio of married couples to non-married couples in zip code 75243 is 1:0.57. This compares to the married to non-married couples ratio of 1:0.48 in Dallas. The highest number of families in zip code 75243 earn $30,000 or less. The highest number of families in Dallas earn $30,000 or less.
- The highest number of households in zip code 75243 earn $30,000 or less. The highest number of households in Dallas earn $30,000 or less. The largest household size in zip code 75243 is 1 person per household in comparison to that of 1 person in Dallas. Most residents of zip code 75243 speak English as their first language with Spanish being the second most spoken language. The same language statistics apply to Dallas.
- Most residents of zip code 75243 (92.36 percent) use car, track or van to go to work. Most residents of Dallas also use car, track or van to go to work with 89.5 percent.
- 21.99% of the residents of zip code 75243 attend school. The school attendance in Dallas is 22.33%. Please note: this comparison does not take into account population of the area being analyzed. Areas with older population will generally have a smaller school attendance rate.
- Real Estate
- Owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in zip code 75243 is 1:2.72. The average owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in Dallas is 1:1.26. The largest number of housing units in zip code 75243 (22.93 percent) are 50+ unit residences. In comparison, most housing units in Dallas are detached unit residences with 45.43 percent.
Zip Code Rankings
See how zip code 75243 ranks on the lists of the best and worst zip codes in America. The lists were created based on specific zip code demographics data obtained from the Census 2000.
You can see all the Top 100 zip code reports by visiting the Zip Code reports page.
Check out the top 10 zip codes lists in Texas
List of zip codes near 75243