Zip Code 75227 Demographic Data and Things to do
Zip code 75227 overview
|Population||49,019||Male / Female Ratio||1 : 1.07|
|Land Area||11.40 sq. miles||Population Density||4,301.16 / sq. mile|
|Median Gross Rent ||$584||Median Home Value||$65900|
map loading...If the map doesn't load, press F5 to refresh the screen
Zip Code Comparison Tool
Or compare 75227 to other zip codes in the area
Review Zip Code 75227
Zip Code 75227 Business Counts by Industry
|Industry Type ||Count |
|Total of all sectors||442|
|Other Services (except Public Administration)||58|
|Health Care and Social Assistance||46|
|Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services||21|
|Finance and Insurance||20|
|Real Estate and Rental and Leasing||19|
|Accommodation and Food Services||19|
|Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services||18|
|Transportation and Warehousing||18|
|Management of Companies and Enterprises||3|
|Industries not classified||2|
|Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation||2|
|Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction||1|
Dallas vs. Zip Code 75227 Comparative Analysis
- 3.88% of Dallas residents live in zip code 75227. The average male population in Dallas is 43.06% lower then the male population of zipcode 75227. The average female population in Dallas is 47.21% lower then the female population of zipcode 75227. The largest racial group in zip code 75227 is black with 37.32%. Most residents occupy detached units with 55.36% of the total population of Dallas.
- The ratio of married couples to non-married couples in zip code 75227 is 1:0.57. This compares to the married to non-married couples ratio of 1:0.48 in Dallas. The highest number of families in zip code 75227 earn $30,000 or less. The highest number of families in Dallas earn $30,000 or less.
- The highest number of households in zip code 75227 earn $30,000 or less. The highest number of households in Dallas earn $30,000 or less. The largest household size in zip code 75227 is 2 people per household in comparison to that of 1 person in Dallas. Most residents of zip code 75227 speak English as their first language with Spanish being the second most spoken language. The same language statistics apply to Dallas.
- Most residents of zip code 75227 (91.71 percent) use car, track or van to go to work. Most residents of Dallas also use car, track or van to go to work with 89.5 percent.
- 26.03% of the residents of zip code 75227 attend school. The school attendance in Dallas is 22.33%. Please note: this comparison does not take into account population of the area being analyzed. Areas with older population will generally have a smaller school attendance rate.
- Real Estate
- Owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in zip code 75227 is 1:0.67. The average owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in Dallas is 1:1.26. The largest number of housing units in zip code 75227 (67.45 percent) are detached unit residences. Most housing units in Dallas are detached unit residences with 45.43 percent.
Zip Code Rankings
See how zip code 75227 ranks on the lists of the best and worst zip codes in America. The lists were created based on specific zip code demographics data obtained from the Census 2000.
You can see all the Top 100 zip code reports by visiting the Zip Code reports page.
Check out the top 10 zip codes lists in Texas
List of zip codes near 75227