Zip Code 78752 Demographic Data and Things to do
Zip code 78752 overview
|Population||17,978||Male / Female Ratio||1 : 0.82|
|Land Area||3.34 sq. miles||Population Density||5,377.64 / sq. mile|
|Median Gross Rent ||$643||Median Home Value||$89300|
map loading...If the map doesn't load, press F5 to refresh the screen
Zip Code Comparison Tool
Or compare 78752 to other zip codes in the area
Review Zip Code 78752
Zip Code 78752 Business Counts by Industry
|Industry Type ||Count |
|Total of all sectors||721|
|Accommodation and Food Services||81|
|Finance and Insurance||69|
|Other Services (except Public Administration)||68|
|Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services||68|
|Real Estate and Rental and Leasing||49|
|Health Care and Social Assistance||44|
|Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services||44|
|Management of Companies and Enterprises||6|
|Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation||6|
|Transportation and Warehousing||3|
|Industries not classified||1|
Austin vs. Zip Code 78752 Comparative Analysis
- 2.3% of Austin residents live in zip code 78752. The average male population in Austin is 6.32% lower then the male population of zipcode 78752. The average female population in Austin is 9.74% higher then the female population of zipcode 78752. The largest racial group in zip code 78752 is white with 50.64%. Most residents occupy detached units with 20.91% of the total population of Austin.
- The ratio of married couples to non-married couples in zip code 78752 is 1:0.63. This compares to the married to non-married couples ratio of 1:0.33 in Austin. The highest number of families in zip code 78752 earn $30,000 or less. The highest number of families in Austin earn $50,000 to $100,000.
- The highest number of households in zip code 78752 earn $30,000 or less. The highest number of households in Austin earn $30,000 or less. The largest household size in zip code 78752 is 1 person per household in comparison to that of 2 people in Austin. Most residents of zip code 78752 speak English as their first language with Spanish being the second most spoken language. The same language statistics apply to Austin.
- Most residents of zip code 78752 (88.14 percent) use car, track or van to go to work. Most residents of Austin also use car, track or van to go to work with 89.01 percent.
- 24.69% of the residents of zip code 78752 attend school. The school attendance in Austin is 27.02%. Please note: this comparison does not take into account population of the area being analyzed. Areas with older population will generally have a smaller school attendance rate.
- Real Estate
- Owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in zip code 78752 is 1:2.75. The average owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in Austin is 1:1.03. The largest number of housing units in zip code 78752 (27.82 percent) are detached unit residences. Most housing units in Austin are detached unit residences with 50.29 percent.
Zip Code Rankings
See how zip code 78752 ranks on the lists of the best and worst zip codes in America. The lists were created based on specific zip code demographics data obtained from the Census 2000.
You can see all the Top 100 zip code reports by visiting the Zip Code reports page.
Check out the top 10 zip codes lists in Texas
List of zip codes near 78752