Zip Code 38475 Demographic Data and Things to do
Zip code 38475 overview
|Population||604||Male / Female Ratio||1 : 1.1|
|Land Area||62.82 sq. miles||Population Density||9.61 / sq. mile|
|Median Gross Rent ||$325||Median Home Value||$42800|
map loading...If the map doesn't load, press F5 to refresh the screen
Zip Code Comparison Tool
Or compare 38475 to other zip codes in the area
Review Zip Code 38475
Zip Code 38475 Business Counts by Industry
|Industry Type ||Count |
|Total of all sectors||1|
Olivehill vs. Zip Code 38475 Comparative Analysis
- The largest racial group in zip code 38475 is white with 100%. Most residents occupy detached units with 63.25% of the total population of Olivehill.
- The ratio of married couples to non-married couples in zip code 38475 is 1:0.25. This compares to the married to non-married couples ratio of 1:0.25 in Olivehill. The highest number of families in zip code 38475 earn $30,000 or less. The highest number of families in Olivehill earn $30,000 or less.
- The highest number of households in zip code 38475 earn $30,000 or less. The highest number of households in Olivehill earn $30,000 or less. The largest household size in zip code 38475 is 2 people per household in comparison to that of 2 people in Olivehill. Most residents of zip code 38475 speak English as their first language with Spanish being the second most spoken language. The same language statistics apply to Olivehill.
- Most residents of zip code 38475 (96.46 percent) use car, track or van to go to work. Most residents of Olivehill also use car, track or van to go to work with 96.46 percent.
- 27.67% of the residents of zip code 38475 attend school. The school attendance in Olivehill is 27.67%. Please note: this comparison does not take into account population of the area being analyzed. Areas with older population will generally have a smaller school attendance rate.
- Real Estate
- Owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in zip code 38475 is 1:0.03. The average owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in Olivehill is 1:0.03. The largest number of housing units in zip code 38475 (60.96 percent) are detached unit residences. Most housing units in Olivehill are detached unit residences with 60.96 percent.
Check out the top 10 zip codes lists in Tennessee
List of zip codes near 38475