Zip Code 38351 Demographic Data and Things to do
Zip code 38351 overview
|Population||16,237||Male / Female Ratio||1 : 1.09|
|Land Area||210.69 sq. miles||Population Density||77.07 / sq. mile|
|Median Gross Rent ||$405||Median Home Value||$79000|
map loading...If the map doesn't load, press F5 to refresh the screen
Zip Code Comparison Tool
Or compare 38351 to other zip codes in the area
Review Zip Code 38351
Zip Code 38351 Business Counts by Industry
|Industry Type ||Count |
|Total of all sectors||433|
|Finance and Insurance||57|
|Other Services (except Public Administration)||44|
|Health Care and Social Assistance||40|
|Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services||32|
|Accommodation and Food Services||31|
|Transportation and Warehousing||18|
|Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services||14|
|Real Estate and Rental and Leasing||10|
|Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation||4|
|Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting||2|
Lexington vs. Zip Code 38351 Comparative Analysis
- The largest racial group in zip code 38351 is white with 89.27%. Most residents occupy detached units with 60.03% of the total population of Lexington.
- The ratio of married couples to non-married couples in zip code 38351 is 1:0.31. This compares to the married to non-married couples ratio of 1:0.31 in Lexington. The highest number of families in zip code 38351 earn $30,000 or less. The highest number of families in Lexington earn $30,000 or less.
- The highest number of households in zip code 38351 earn $30,000 or less. The highest number of households in Lexington earn $30,000 or less. The largest household size in zip code 38351 is 2 people per household in comparison to that of 2 people in Lexington. Most residents of zip code 38351 speak English as their first language with Spanish being the second most spoken language. The same language statistics apply to Lexington.
- Most residents of zip code 38351 (97.23 percent) use car, track or van to go to work. Most residents of Lexington also use car, track or van to go to work with 97.23 percent.
- 18.4% of the residents of zip code 38351 attend school. The school attendance in Lexington is 18.4%. Please note: this comparison does not take into account population of the area being analyzed. Areas with older population will generally have a smaller school attendance rate.
- Real Estate
- Owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in zip code 38351 is 1:0.31. The average owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in Lexington is 1:0.31. The largest number of housing units in zip code 38351 (65.82 percent) are detached unit residences. Most housing units in Lexington are detached unit residences with 65.82 percent.
Zip Code Rankings
See how zip code 38351 ranks on the lists of the best and worst zip codes in America. The lists were created based on specific zip code demographics data obtained from the Census 2000.
You can see all the Top 100 zip code reports by visiting the Zip Code reports page.
Check out the top 10 zip codes lists in Tennessee
List of zip codes near 38351