Zip Code 19135 Demographic Data and Things to do
Zip code 19135 overview
|Population||30,954||Male / Female Ratio||1 : 1.08|
|Land Area||2.33 sq. miles||Population Density||13,292.97 / sq. mile|
|Median Gross Rent ||$516||Median Home Value||$59900|
map loading...If the map doesn't load, press F5 to refresh the screen
Zip Code Comparison Tool
Or compare 19135 to other zip codes in the area
Review Zip Code 19135
Zip Code 19135 Business Counts by Industry
|Industry Type ||Count |
|Total of all sectors||492|
|Other Services (except Public Administration)||89|
|Health Care and Social Assistance||54|
|Accommodation and Food Services||53|
|Finance and Insurance||34|
|Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services||20|
|Real Estate and Rental and Leasing||18|
|Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services||16|
|Transportation and Warehousing||9|
|Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation||3|
Philadelphia vs. Zip Code 19135 Comparative Analysis
- 2.04% of Philadelphia residents live in zip code 19135. The average male population in Philadelphia is 1.32% lower then the male population of zipcode 19135. The average female population in Philadelphia is 5.42% higher then the female population of zipcode 19135. The largest racial group in zip code 19135 is white with 92.34%. Most residents occupy detached units with 8.04% of the total population of Philadelphia.
- The ratio of married couples to non-married couples in zip code 19135 is 1:0.47. This compares to the married to non-married couples ratio of 1:0.84 in Philadelphia. The highest number of families in zip code 19135 earn $30,000 or less. The highest number of families in Philadelphia earn $30,000 or less.
- The highest number of households in zip code 19135 earn $30,000 or less. The highest number of households in Philadelphia earn $30,000 or less. The largest household size in zip code 19135 is 1 person per household in comparison to that of 1 person in Philadelphia. Most residents of zip code 19135 speak English as their first language with Other European language (excluding English or Spanish) being the second most spoken language. In comparison, most residents of Philadelphia speak English with Spanish being the second most spoken language.
- Most residents of zip code 19135 (74.56 percent) use car, track or van to go to work. Most residents of Philadelphia also use car, track or van to go to work with 62.45 percent.
- 20.84% of the residents of zip code 19135 attend school. The school attendance in Philadelphia is 25.22%. Please note: this comparison does not take into account population of the area being analyzed. Areas with older population will generally have a smaller school attendance rate.
- Real Estate
- Owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in zip code 19135 is 1:0.35. The average owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in Philadelphia is 1:0.69. The largest number of housing units in zip code 19135 (71.72 percent) are attached unit residences. In comparison, most housing units in Philadelphia are attached units residences with 60.14 percent.
Zip Code Rankings
See how zip code 19135 ranks on the lists of the best and worst zip codes in America. The lists were created based on specific zip code demographics data obtained from the Census 2000.
You can see all the Top 100 zip code reports by visiting the Zip Code reports page.
Check out the top 10 zip codes lists in Pennsylvania
List of zip codes near 19135