Zip Code 97711 Map And Demographics
Zip Code 97711 Demographics
0.51 / sqml.
Med. Home Value
Ashwood vs. Zip Code 97711 Comparative Analysis
- The largest racial group in zip code 97711 is white with 100%. Most residents occupy detached units with 21.21% of the total population of Ashwood.
- The ratio of married to non-married couples in zip code 97711 is 1:0.42. This compares to the married to non-married couples ratio of 1:0.42 in Ashwood. The highest number of families in zip code 97711 earn $30,000 or less. The highest number of families in Ashwood earn $30,000 or less.
- The highest number of households in zip code 97711 earn $30,000 or less. The highest number of households in Ashwood earn $30,000 or less. The largest household size in zip code 97711 is 2 people per household in comparison to that of 2 people in Ashwood. Most residents of zip code 97711 speak English as their first language with Asian being the second most spoken language. The same language statistics apply to Ashwood.
- Most residents of zip code 97711 (47.37 percent) use car, track or van to go to work. Most residents of Ashwood also use car, track or van to go to work with 47.37 percent.
- 23.48% of the residents of zip code 97711 attend school. The school attendance in Ashwood is 23.48%. Please note: this comparison does not take into account population age of the area being analyzed. Areas with older population will generally have a smaller school attendance rate.
- Real Estate
- Owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in zip code 97711 is 1:1.94. The average owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in Ashwood is 1:1.94. The largest number of housing units in zip code 97711 (58.57 percent) are detached unit residences. Most housing units in Ashwood are detached unit residences with 58.57 percent.
Zip Code 97711 Business Counts by Industry