Zip Code 73160 Demographic Data and Things to do
Zip code 73160 overview
|Population||40,548||Male / Female Ratio||1 : 1.06|
|Land Area||22.45 sq. miles||Population Density||1,805.83 / sq. mile|
|Median Gross Rent ||$612||Median Home Value||$69400|
map loading...If the map doesn't load, press F5 to refresh the screen
Zip Code Comparison Tool
Or compare 73160 to other zip codes in the area
Review Zip Code 73160
Zip Code 73160 Business Counts by Industry
|Industry Type ||Count |
|Total of all sectors||910|
|Other Services (except Public Administration)||93|
|Accommodation and Food Services||84|
|Health Care and Social Assistance||80|
|Finance and Insurance||67|
|Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services||59|
|Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services||44|
|Real Estate and Rental and Leasing||40|
|Transportation and Warehousing||20|
|Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation||11|
|Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction||9|
|Management of Companies and Enterprises||2|
Oklahoma City vs. Zip Code 73160 Comparative Analysis
- 6.85% of Oklahoma City residents live in zip code 73160. The average male population in Oklahoma City is 66.08% lower then the male population of zipcode 73160. The average female population in Oklahoma City is 65.99% lower then the female population of zipcode 73160. The largest racial group in zip code 73160 is white with 84.12%. Most residents occupy detached units with 69.81% of the total population of Oklahoma City.
- The ratio of married couples to non-married couples in zip code 73160 is 1:0.28. This compares to the married to non-married couples ratio of 1:0.39 in Oklahoma City. The highest number of families in zip code 73160 earn $50,000 to $100,000. The highest number of families in Oklahoma City earn $30,000 or less.
- The highest number of households in zip code 73160 earn $50,000 to $100,000. The highest number of households in Oklahoma City earn $30,000 or less. The largest household size in zip code 73160 is 2 people per household in comparison to that of 2 people in Oklahoma City. Most residents of zip code 73160 speak English as their first language with Spanish being the second most spoken language. The same language statistics apply to Oklahoma City.
- Most residents of zip code 73160 (97.29 percent) use car, track or van to go to work. Most residents of Oklahoma City also use car, track or van to go to work with 94.81 percent.
- 26.11% of the residents of zip code 73160 attend school. The school attendance in Oklahoma City is 22.92%. Please note: this comparison does not take into account population of the area being analyzed. Areas with older population will generally have a smaller school attendance rate.
- Real Estate
- Owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in zip code 73160 is 1:0.35. The average owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in Oklahoma City is 1:0.69. The largest number of housing units in zip code 73160 (82.21 percent) are detached unit residences. Most housing units in Oklahoma City are detached unit residences with 67.01 percent.
Zip Code Rankings
See how zip code 73160 ranks on the lists of the best and worst zip codes in America. The lists were created based on specific zip code demographics data obtained from the Census 2000.
You can see all the Top 100 zip code reports by visiting the Zip Code reports page.
Check out the top 10 zip codes lists in Oklahoma
List of zip codes near 73160