Zip Code 43617 Demographic Data and Things to do
Zip code 43617 overview
|Population||7,781||Male / Female Ratio||1 : 1.07|
|Land Area||5.47 sq. miles||Population Density||1,421.21 / sq. mile|
|Median Gross Rent ||$692||Median Home Value||$178400|
map loading...If the map doesn't load, press F5 to refresh the screen
Zip Code Comparison Tool
Or compare 43617 to other zip codes in the area
Review Zip Code 43617
Zip Code 43617 Business Counts by Industry
|Industry Type ||Count |
|Total of all sectors||374|
|Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services||61|
|Health Care and Social Assistance||51|
|Finance and Insurance||47|
|Accommodation and Food Services||33|
|Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services||26|
|Real Estate and Rental and Leasing||16|
|Other Services (except Public Administration)||15|
|Transportation and Warehousing||5|
|Management of Companies and Enterprises||2|
|Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting||1|
|Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation||1|
Toledo vs. Zip Code 43617 Comparative Analysis
- 2.27% of Toledo residents live in zip code 43617. The average male population in Toledo is 156.88% higher then the male population of zipcode 43617. The average female population in Toledo is 161.56% higher then the female population of zipcode 43617. The largest racial group in zip code 43617 is white with 90.19%. Most residents occupy detached units with 79.93% of the total population of Toledo.
- The ratio of married couples to non-married couples in zip code 43617 is 1:0.14. This compares to the married to non-married couples ratio of 1:0.5 in Toledo. The highest number of families in zip code 43617 earn $50,000 to $100,000. The highest number of families in Toledo earn $30,000 or less.
- The highest number of households in zip code 43617 earn $50,000 to $100,000. The highest number of households in Toledo earn $30,000 or less. The largest household size in zip code 43617 is 2 people per household in comparison to that of 1 person in Toledo. Most residents of zip code 43617 speak English as their first language with Other European language (excluding English or Spanish) being the second most spoken language. In comparison, most residents of Toledo speak English with Spanish being the second most spoken language.
- Most residents of zip code 43617 (95.74 percent) use car, track or van to go to work. Most residents of Toledo also use car, track or van to go to work with 93.66 percent.
- 25.78% of the residents of zip code 43617 attend school. The school attendance in Toledo is 25.71%. Please note: this comparison does not take into account population of the area being analyzed. Areas with older population will generally have a smaller school attendance rate.
- Real Estate
- Owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in zip code 43617 is 1:0.07. The average owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in Toledo is 1:0.63. The largest number of housing units in zip code 43617 (74.16 percent) are detached unit residences. Most housing units in Toledo are detached unit residences with 64.3 percent.
Zip Code Rankings
See how zip code 43617 ranks on the lists of the best and worst zip codes in America. The lists were created based on specific zip code demographics data obtained from the Census 2000.
You can see all the Top 100 zip code reports by visiting the Zip Code reports page.
Check out the top 10 zip codes lists in Ohio
List of zip codes near 43617