Zip Code 43207 Demographic Data and Things to do
Zip code 43207 overview
|Population||44,183||Male / Female Ratio||1 : 1.07|
|Land Area||23.32 sq. miles||Population Density||1,894.81 / sq. mile|
|Median Gross Rent ||$492||Median Home Value||$75600|
map loading...If the map doesn't load, press F5 to refresh the screen
Zip Code Comparison Tool
Or compare 43207 to other zip codes in the area
Review Zip Code 43207
Zip Code 43207 Business Counts by Industry
|Industry Type ||Count |
|Total of all sectors||819|
|Other Services (except Public Administration)||93|
|Transportation and Warehousing||84|
|Health Care and Social Assistance||62|
|Accommodation and Food Services||60|
|Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services||41|
|Real Estate and Rental and Leasing||32|
|Finance and Insurance||30|
|Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services||30|
|Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation||9|
|Management of Companies and Enterprises||8|
|Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction||4|
|Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting||1|
Columbus vs. Zip Code 43207 Comparative Analysis
- 5.73% of Columbus residents live in zip code 43207. The average male population in Columbus is 41.79% lower then the male population of zipcode 43207. The average female population in Columbus is 41.93% lower then the female population of zipcode 43207. The largest racial group in zip code 43207 is white with 71.54%. Most residents occupy detached units with 62.2% of the total population of Columbus.
- The ratio of married couples to non-married couples in zip code 43207 is 1:0.53. This compares to the married to non-married couples ratio of 1:0.48 in Columbus. The highest number of families in zip code 43207 earn $30,000 or less. The highest number of families in Columbus earn $50,000 to $100,000.
- The highest number of households in zip code 43207 earn $30,000 or less. The highest number of households in Columbus earn $30,000 or less. The largest household size in zip code 43207 is 2 people per household in comparison to that of 1 person in Columbus. Most residents of zip code 43207 speak English as their first language with Spanish being the second most spoken language. In comparison, most residents of Columbus speak English with Other European language (excluding English or Spanish) being the second most spoken language.
- Most residents of zip code 43207 (94.48 percent) use car, track or van to go to work. Most residents of Columbus also use car, track or van to go to work with 89.57 percent.
- 20.57% of the residents of zip code 43207 attend school. The school attendance in Columbus is 26.57%. Please note: this comparison does not take into account population of the area being analyzed. Areas with older population will generally have a smaller school attendance rate.
- Real Estate
- Owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in zip code 43207 is 1:0.48. The average owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in Columbus is 1:0.91. The largest number of housing units in zip code 43207 (69.31 percent) are detached unit residences. Most housing units in Columbus are detached unit residences with 51.05 percent.
Zip Code Rankings
See how zip code 43207 ranks on the lists of the best and worst zip codes in America. The lists were created based on specific zip code demographics data obtained from the Census 2000.
You can see all the Top 100 zip code reports by visiting the Zip Code reports page.
Check out the top 10 zip codes lists in Ohio
List of zip codes near 43207