Zip Code 45239 Demographic Data and Things to do
Zip code 45239 overview
|Population||28,829||Male / Female Ratio||1 : 1.09|
|Land Area||6.33 sq. miles||Population Density||4,552.19 / sq. mile|
|Median Gross Rent ||$497||Median Home Value||$95100|
map loading...If the map doesn't load, press F5 to refresh the screen
Zip Code Comparison Tool
Or compare 45239 to other zip codes in the area
Review Zip Code 45239
Zip Code 45239 Business Counts by Industry
|Industry Type ||Count |
|Total of all sectors||481|
|Health Care and Social Assistance||90|
|Other Services (except Public Administration)||52|
|Accommodation and Food Services||52|
|Finance and Insurance||42|
|Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services||23|
|Real Estate and Rental and Leasing||19|
|Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services||18|
|Transportation and Warehousing||7|
|Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation||5|
|Management of Companies and Enterprises||1|
Cincinnati vs. Zip Code 45239 Comparative Analysis
- 3.43% of Cincinnati residents live in zip code 45239. The average male population in Cincinnati is 36.89% lower then the male population of zipcode 45239. The average female population in Cincinnati is 36.36% lower then the female population of zipcode 45239. The largest racial group in zip code 45239 is white with 83.9%. Most residents occupy detached units with 69.09% of the total population of Cincinnati.
- The ratio of married couples to non-married couples in zip code 45239 is 1:0.35. This compares to the married to non-married couples ratio of 1:0.4 in Cincinnati. The highest number of families in zip code 45239 earn $50,000 to $100,000. The highest number of families in Cincinnati earn $50,000 to $100,000.
- The highest number of households in zip code 45239 earn $30,000 or less. The highest number of households in Cincinnati earn $30,000 or less. The largest household size in zip code 45239 is 2 people per household in comparison to that of 1 person in Cincinnati. Most residents of zip code 45239 speak English as their first language with Other European language (excluding English or Spanish) being the second most spoken language. The same language statistics apply to Cincinnati.
- Most residents of zip code 45239 (93.09 percent) use car, track or van to go to work. Most residents of Cincinnati also use car, track or van to go to work with 88.98 percent.
- 22.04% of the residents of zip code 45239 attend school. The school attendance in Cincinnati is 24.13%. Please note: this comparison does not take into account population of the area being analyzed. Areas with older population will generally have a smaller school attendance rate.
- Real Estate
- Owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in zip code 45239 is 1:0.5. The average owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in Cincinnati is 1:0.69. The largest number of housing units in zip code 45239 (64.85 percent) are detached unit residences. Most housing units in Cincinnati are detached unit residences with 55.25 percent.
Zip Code Rankings
See how zip code 45239 ranks on the lists of the best and worst zip codes in America. The lists were created based on specific zip code demographics data obtained from the Census 2000.
You can see all the Top 100 zip code reports by visiting the Zip Code reports page.
Check out the top 10 zip codes lists in Ohio
List of zip codes near 45239