Zip Code 45220 Demographic Data and Things to do
Zip code 45220 overview
|Population||14,528||Male / Female Ratio||1 : 0.95|
|Land Area||2.86 sq. miles||Population Density||5,072.09 / sq. mile|
|Median Gross Rent ||$481||Median Home Value||$178500|
map loading...If the map doesn't load, press F5 to refresh the screen
Zip Code Comparison Tool
Or compare 45220 to other zip codes in the area
Review Zip Code 45220
Zip Code 45220 Business Counts by Industry
|Industry Type ||Count |
|Total of all sectors||197|
|Health Care and Social Assistance||53|
|Accommodation and Food Services||34|
|Other Services (except Public Administration)||24|
|Real Estate and Rental and Leasing||18|
|Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services||15|
|Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation||6|
|Finance and Insurance||6|
|Transportation and Warehousing||1|
|Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services||1|
Cincinnati vs. Zip Code 45220 Comparative Analysis
- 1.73% of Cincinnati residents live in zip code 45220. The average male population in Cincinnati is 16.49% higher then the male population of zipcode 45220. The average female population in Cincinnati is 35.61% higher then the female population of zipcode 45220. The largest racial group in zip code 45220 is white with 67.55%. Most residents occupy detached units with 25.74% of the total population of Cincinnati.
- The ratio of married couples to non-married couples in zip code 45220 is 1:0.43. This compares to the married to non-married couples ratio of 1:0.4 in Cincinnati. The highest number of families in zip code 45220 earn $30,000 or less. The highest number of families in Cincinnati earn $50,000 to $100,000.
- The highest number of households in zip code 45220 earn $30,000 or less. The highest number of households in Cincinnati earn $30,000 or less. The largest household size in zip code 45220 is 1 person per household in comparison to that of 1 person in Cincinnati. Most residents of zip code 45220 speak English as their first language with Other European language (excluding English or Spanish) being the second most spoken language. The same language statistics apply to Cincinnati.
- Most residents of zip code 45220 (76.28 percent) use car, track or van to go to work. Most residents of Cincinnati also use car, track or van to go to work with 88.98 percent.
- 39.1% of the residents of zip code 45220 attend school. The school attendance in Cincinnati is 24.13%. Please note: this comparison does not take into account population of the area being analyzed. Areas with older population will generally have a smaller school attendance rate.
- Real Estate
- Owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in zip code 45220 is 1:2.68. The average owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in Cincinnati is 1:0.69. The largest number of housing units in zip code 45220 (24.07 percent) are detached unit residences. Most housing units in Cincinnati are detached unit residences with 55.25 percent.
Zip Code Rankings
See how zip code 45220 ranks on the lists of the best and worst zip codes in America. The lists were created based on specific zip code demographics data obtained from the Census 2000.
You can see all the Top 100 zip code reports by visiting the Zip Code reports page.
Check out the top 10 zip codes lists in Ohio
List of zip codes near 45220