Zip Code 27615 Demographic Data and Things to do
Zip code 27615 overview
|Population||40,643||Male / Female Ratio||1 : 1.08|
|Land Area||19.33 sq. miles||Population Density||2,102.21 / sq. mile|
|Median Gross Rent ||$837||Median Home Value||$203400|
map loading...If the map doesn't load, press F5 to refresh the screen
Zip Code Comparison Tool
Or compare 27615 to other zip codes in the area
Review Zip Code 27615
Zip Code 27615 Business Counts by Industry
|Industry Type ||Count |
|Total of all sectors||1714|
|Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services||344|
|Health Care and Social Assistance||192|
|Finance and Insurance||157|
|Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services||122|
|Other Services (except Public Administration)||122|
|Real Estate and Rental and Leasing||108|
|Accommodation and Food Services||92|
|Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation||31|
|Transportation and Warehousing||15|
|Management of Companies and Enterprises||8|
|Industries not classified||4|
|Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting||3|
|Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction||1|
Raleigh vs. Zip Code 27615 Comparative Analysis
- 11.18% of Raleigh residents live in zip code 27615. The average male population in Raleigh is 34.23% lower then the male population of zipcode 27615. The average female population in Raleigh is 37.8% lower then the female population of zipcode 27615. The largest racial group in zip code 27615 is white with 83.98%. Most residents occupy detached units with 69.03% of the total population of Raleigh.
- The ratio of married couples to non-married couples in zip code 27615 is 1:0.17. This compares to the married to non-married couples ratio of 1:0.3 in Raleigh. The highest number of families in zip code 27615 earn $50,000 to $100,000. The highest number of families in Raleigh earn $50,000 to $100,000.
- The highest number of households in zip code 27615 earn $50,000 to $100,000. The highest number of households in Raleigh earn $50,000 to $100,000. The largest household size in zip code 27615 is 2 people per household in comparison to that of 2 people in Raleigh. Most residents of zip code 27615 speak English as their first language with Other European language (excluding English or Spanish) being the second most spoken language. In comparison, most residents of Raleigh speak English with Spanish being the second most spoken language.
- Most residents of zip code 27615 (92.97 percent) use car, track or van to go to work. Most residents of Raleigh also use car, track or van to go to work with 91.69 percent.
- 22.81% of the residents of zip code 27615 attend school. The school attendance in Raleigh is 26.76%. Please note: this comparison does not take into account population of the area being analyzed. Areas with older population will generally have a smaller school attendance rate.
- Real Estate
- Owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in zip code 27615 is 1:0.37. The average owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in Raleigh is 1:0.68. The largest number of housing units in zip code 27615 (63.77 percent) are detached unit residences. Most housing units in Raleigh are detached unit residences with 55.1 percent.
Zip Code Rankings
See how zip code 27615 ranks on the lists of the best and worst zip codes in America. The lists were created based on specific zip code demographics data obtained from the Census 2000.
You can see all the Top 100 zip code reports by visiting the Zip Code reports page.
Check out the top 10 zip codes lists in North Carolina
List of zip codes near 27615