Zip Code 28306 Demographic Data and Things to do
Zip code 28306 overview
|Population||29,861||Male / Female Ratio||1 : 1.03|
|Land Area||68.69 sq. miles||Population Density||434.71 / sq. mile|
|Median Gross Rent ||$508||Median Home Value||$88700|
map loading...If the map doesn't load, press F5 to refresh the screen
Zip Code Comparison Tool
Or compare 28306 to other zip codes in the area
Review Zip Code 28306
Zip Code 28306 Business Counts by Industry
|Industry Type ||Count |
|Total of all sectors||563|
|Other Services (except Public Administration)||69|
|Accommodation and Food Services||45|
|Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services||39|
|Health Care and Social Assistance||38|
|Transportation and Warehousing||36|
|Real Estate and Rental and Leasing||34|
|Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services||26|
|Finance and Insurance||11|
|Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation||6|
|Management of Companies and Enterprises||2|
|Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting||1|
Fayetteville vs. Zip Code 28306 Comparative Analysis
- 13.58% of Fayetteville residents live in zip code 28306. The average male population in Fayetteville is 3.43% higher then the male population of zipcode 28306. The average female population in Fayetteville is 6.92% higher then the female population of zipcode 28306. The largest racial group in zip code 28306 is white with 66.59%. Most residents occupy detached units with 54.02% of the total population of Fayetteville.
- The ratio of married couples to non-married couples in zip code 28306 is 1:0.36. This compares to the married to non-married couples ratio of 1:0.38 in Fayetteville. The highest number of families in zip code 28306 earn $50,000 to $100,000. The highest number of families in Fayetteville earn $50,000 to $100,000.
- The highest number of households in zip code 28306 earn $30,000 or less. The highest number of households in Fayetteville earn $30,000 or less. The largest household size in zip code 28306 is 2 people per household in comparison to that of 2 people in Fayetteville. Most residents of zip code 28306 speak English as their first language with Spanish being the second most spoken language. The same language statistics apply to Fayetteville.
- Most residents of zip code 28306 (96.38 percent) use car, track or van to go to work. Most residents of Fayetteville also use car, track or van to go to work with 95.8 percent.
- 25.27% of the residents of zip code 28306 attend school. The school attendance in Fayetteville is 26.53%. Please note: this comparison does not take into account population of the area being analyzed. Areas with older population will generally have a smaller school attendance rate.
- Real Estate
- Owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in zip code 28306 is 1:0.44. The average owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in Fayetteville is 1:0.65. The largest number of housing units in zip code 28306 (63.39 percent) are detached unit residences. Most housing units in Fayetteville are detached unit residences with 67.66 percent.
Check out the top 10 zip codes lists in North Carolina
List of zip codes near 28306