Zip Code 27520 Demographic Data and Things to do
Zip code 27520 overview
|Population||31,952||Male / Female Ratio||1 : 1.01|
|Land Area||73.01 sq. miles||Population Density||437.62 / sq. mile|
|Median Gross Rent ||$641||Median Home Value||$122400|
map loading...If the map doesn't load, press F5 to refresh the screen
Zip Code Comparison Tool
Or compare 27520 to other zip codes in the area
Review Zip Code 27520
Zip Code 27520 Business Counts by Industry
|Industry Type ||Count |
|Total of all sectors||777|
|Health Care and Social Assistance||75|
|Other Services (except Public Administration)||73|
|Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services||65|
|Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services||64|
|Accommodation and Food Services||56|
|Finance and Insurance||37|
|Real Estate and Rental and Leasing||31|
|Transportation and Warehousing||19|
|Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation||13|
|Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting||4|
|Management of Companies and Enterprises||2|
Clayton vs. Zip Code 27520 Comparative Analysis
- The largest racial group in zip code 27520 is white with 79.83%. Most residents occupy detached units with 67.63% of the total population of Clayton.
- The ratio of married couples to non-married couples in zip code 27520 is 1:0.22. This compares to the married to non-married couples ratio of 1:0.22 in Clayton. The highest number of families in zip code 27520 earn $50,000 to $100,000. The highest number of families in Clayton earn $50,000 to $100,000.
- The highest number of households in zip code 27520 earn $50,000 to $100,000. The highest number of households in Clayton earn $50,000 to $100,000. The largest household size in zip code 27520 is 2 people per household in comparison to that of 2 people in Clayton. Most residents of zip code 27520 speak English as their first language with Spanish being the second most spoken language. The same language statistics apply to Clayton.
- Most residents of zip code 27520 (97.07 percent) use car, track or van to go to work. Most residents of Clayton also use car, track or van to go to work with 97.07 percent.
- 22% of the residents of zip code 27520 attend school. The school attendance in Clayton is 22%. Please note: this comparison does not take into account population of the area being analyzed. Areas with older population will generally have a smaller school attendance rate.
- Real Estate
- Owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in zip code 27520 is 1:0.23. The average owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in Clayton is 1:0.23. The largest number of housing units in zip code 27520 (74.64 percent) are detached unit residences. Most housing units in Clayton are detached unit residences with 74.64 percent.
Check out the top 10 zip codes lists in North Carolina
List of zip codes near 27520