Zip Code 11427 Demographic Data and Things to do
Zip code 11427 overview
|Population||23,186||Male / Female Ratio||1 : 1.14|
|Land Area||1.58 sq. miles||Population Density||14,709.13 / sq. mile|
|Median Gross Rent ||$737||Median Home Value||$217300|
map loading...If the map doesn't load, press F5 to refresh the screen
Zip Code Comparison Tool
Or compare 11427 to other zip codes in the area
Review Zip Code 11427
Zip Code 11427 Business Counts by Industry
|Industry Type ||Count |
|Total of all sectors||222|
|Health Care and Social Assistance||43|
|Transportation and Warehousing||28|
|Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services||20|
|Accommodation and Food Services||18|
|Other Services (except Public Administration)||18|
|Real Estate and Rental and Leasing||16|
|Finance and Insurance||7|
|Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services||6|
|Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation||3|
|Industries not classified||1|
Queens Village vs. Zip Code 11427 Comparative Analysis
- 32.43% of Queens Village residents live in zip code 11427. The average male population in Queens Village is 1.58% higher then the male population of zipcode 11427. The average female population in Queens Village is 3.86% higher then the female population of zipcode 11427. The largest racial group in zip code 11427 is white with 34.83%. Most residents occupy detached units with 48.83% of the total population of Queens Village.
- The ratio of married couples to non-married couples in zip code 11427 is 1:0.35. This compares to the married to non-married couples ratio of 1:0.44 in Queens Village. The highest number of families in zip code 11427 earn $50,000 to $100,000. The highest number of families in Queens Village earn $50,000 to $100,000.
- The highest number of households in zip code 11427 earn $50,000 to $100,000. The highest number of households in Queens Village earn $50,000 to $100,000. The largest household size in zip code 11427 is 2 people per household in comparison to that of 2 people in Queens Village. Most residents of zip code 11427 speak English as their first language with Other European language (excluding English or Spanish) being the second most spoken language. The same language statistics apply to Queens Village.
- Most residents of zip code 11427 (62.06 percent) use car, track or van to go to work. Most residents of Queens Village also use car, track or van to go to work with 59.69 percent.
- 23.66% of the residents of zip code 11427 attend school. The school attendance in Queens Village is 26.8%. Please note: this comparison does not take into account population of the area being analyzed. Areas with older population will generally have a smaller school attendance rate.
- Real Estate
- Owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in zip code 11427 is 1:0.64. The average owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in Queens Village is 1:0.5. The largest number of housing units in zip code 11427 (44.12 percent) are detached unit residences. Most housing units in Queens Village are detached unit residences with 58.18 percent.
Zip Code Rankings
See how zip code 11427 ranks on the lists of the best and worst zip codes in America. The lists were created based on specific zip code demographics data obtained from the Census 2000.
You can see all the Top 100 zip code reports by visiting the Zip Code reports page.
Check out the top 10 zip codes lists in New York
List of zip codes near 11427