Zip Code 13753 Demographic Data and Things to do
Zip code 13753 overview
|Population||5,500||Male / Female Ratio||1 : 1|
|Land Area||93.72 sq. miles||Population Density||58.68 / sq. mile|
|Median Gross Rent ||$469||Median Home Value||$85500|
map loading...If the map doesn't load, press F5 to refresh the screen
Zip Code Comparison Tool
Or compare 13753 to other zip codes in the area
Review Zip Code 13753
Zip Code 13753 Business Counts by Industry
|Industry Type ||Count |
|Total of all sectors||166|
|Health Care and Social Assistance||19|
|Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services||19|
|Other Services (except Public Administration)||18|
|Accommodation and Food Services||16|
|Finance and Insurance||8|
|Real Estate and Rental and Leasing||7|
|Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services||5|
|Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation||3|
|Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting||2|
|Transportation and Warehousing||1|
|Management of Companies and Enterprises||1|
|Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction||1|
Delhi vs. Zip Code 13753 Comparative Analysis
- The largest racial group in zip code 13753 is white with 91.96%. Most residents occupy detached units with 52.24% of the total population of Delhi.
- The ratio of married couples to non-married couples in zip code 13753 is 1:0.19. This compares to the married to non-married couples ratio of 1:0.19 in Delhi. The highest number of families in zip code 13753 earn $50,000 to $100,000. The highest number of families in Delhi earn $50,000 to $100,000.
- The highest number of households in zip code 13753 earn $30,000 or less. The highest number of households in Delhi earn $30,000 or less. The largest household size in zip code 13753 is 2 people per household in comparison to that of 2 people in Delhi. Most residents of zip code 13753 speak English as their first language with Other European language (excluding English or Spanish) being the second most spoken language. The same language statistics apply to Delhi.
- Most residents of zip code 13753 (82.97 percent) use car, track or van to go to work. Most residents of Delhi also use car, track or van to go to work with 82.97 percent.
- 34.93% of the residents of zip code 13753 attend school. The school attendance in Delhi is 34.93%. Please note: this comparison does not take into account population of the area being analyzed. Areas with older population will generally have a smaller school attendance rate.
- Real Estate
- Owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in zip code 13753 is 1:0.38. The average owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in Delhi is 1:0.38. The largest number of housing units in zip code 13753 (70.51 percent) are detached unit residences. Most housing units in Delhi are detached unit residences with 70.51 percent.
Zip Code Rankings
See how zip code 13753 ranks on the lists of the best and worst zip codes in America. The lists were created based on specific zip code demographics data obtained from the Census 2000.
You can see all the Top 100 zip code reports by visiting the Zip Code reports page.
Check out the top 10 zip codes lists in New York
List of zip codes near 13753