Zip Code 03103 Demographic Data and Things to do
Zip code 03103 overview
|Population||36,875||Male / Female Ratio||1 : 0.97|
|Land Area||9.77 sq. miles||Population Density||3,774.85 / sq. mile|
|Median Gross Rent ||$619||Median Home Value||$105200|
map loading...If the map doesn't load, press F5 to refresh the screen
Zip Code Comparison Tool
Or compare 03103 to other zip codes in the area
Review Zip Code 03103
Zip Code 03103 Business Counts by Industry
|Industry Type ||Count |
|Total of all sectors||1099|
|Other Services (except Public Administration)||145|
|Accommodation and Food Services||108|
|Health Care and Social Assistance||104|
|Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services||61|
|Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services||46|
|Real Estate and Rental and Leasing||42|
|Transportation and Warehousing||40|
|Finance and Insurance||30|
|Management of Companies and Enterprises||10|
|Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation||8|
|Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting||1|
Manchester vs. Zip Code 03103 Comparative Analysis
- 33.15% of Manchester residents live in zip code 03103. The average male population in Manchester is 41.58% lower then the male population of zipcode 03103. The average female population in Manchester is 37.7% lower then the female population of zipcode 03103. The largest racial group in zip code 03103 is white with 90.3%. Most residents occupy detached units with 38.91% of the total population of Manchester.
- The ratio of married couples to non-married couples in zip code 03103 is 1:0.39. This compares to the married to non-married couples ratio of 1:0.36 in Manchester. The highest number of families in zip code 03103 earn $50,000 to $100,000. The highest number of families in Manchester earn $50,000 to $100,000.
- The highest number of households in zip code 03103 earn $30,000 or less. The highest number of households in Manchester earn $30,000 or less. The largest household size in zip code 03103 is 2 people per household in comparison to that of 2 people in Manchester. Most residents of zip code 03103 speak English as their first language with Other European language (excluding English or Spanish) being the second most spoken language. The same language statistics apply to Manchester.
- Most residents of zip code 03103 (92.38 percent) use car, track or van to go to work. Most residents of Manchester also use car, track or van to go to work with 92.88 percent.
- 22.6% of the residents of zip code 03103 attend school. The school attendance in Manchester is 22.23%. Please note: this comparison does not take into account population of the area being analyzed. Areas with older population will generally have a smaller school attendance rate.
- Real Estate
- Owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in zip code 03103 is 1:1.07. The average owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in Manchester is 1:1.15. The largest number of housing units in zip code 03103 (39.44 percent) are detached unit residences. Most housing units in Manchester are detached unit residences with 37.8 percent.
Check out the top 10 zip codes lists in New Hampshire
Airports in Zip Code 03103
List of zip codes near 03103