Zip Code 89110 Demographic Data and Things to do
Zip code 89110 overview
|Population||62,159||Male / Female Ratio||1 : 1.03|
|Land Area||11.11 sq. miles||Population Density||5,593.46 / sq. mile|
|Median Gross Rent ||$707||Median Home Value||$114000|
map loading...If the map doesn't load, press F5 to refresh the screen
Zip Code Comparison Tool
Or compare 89110 to other zip codes in the area
Review Zip Code 89110
Zip Code 89110 Business Counts by Industry
|Industry Type ||Count |
|Total of all sectors||464|
|Accommodation and Food Services||66|
|Other Services (except Public Administration)||47|
|Finance and Insurance||40|
|Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services||38|
|Health Care and Social Assistance||36|
|Real Estate and Rental and Leasing||36|
|Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services||30|
|Transportation and Warehousing||9|
|Industries not classified||1|
Las Vegas vs. Zip Code 89110 Comparative Analysis
- 6.04% of Las Vegas residents live in zip code 89110. The average male population in Las Vegas is 52.63% lower then the male population of zipcode 89110. The average female population in Las Vegas is 55.33% lower then the female population of zipcode 89110. The largest racial group in zip code 89110 is white with 60.99%. Most residents occupy detached units with 57.24% of the total population of Las Vegas.
- The ratio of married couples to non-married couples in zip code 89110 is 1:0.46. This compares to the married to non-married couples ratio of 1:0.37 in Las Vegas. The highest number of families in zip code 89110 earn $50,000 to $100,000. The highest number of families in Las Vegas earn $50,000 to $100,000.
- The highest number of households in zip code 89110 earn $50,000 to $100,000. The highest number of households in Las Vegas earn $30,000 or less. The largest household size in zip code 89110 is 2 people per household in comparison to that of 2 people in Las Vegas. Most residents of zip code 89110 speak English as their first language with Spanish being the second most spoken language. The same language statistics apply to Las Vegas.
- Most residents of zip code 89110 (91.97 percent) use car, track or van to go to work. Most residents of Las Vegas also use car, track or van to go to work with 89.41 percent.
- 24.2% of the residents of zip code 89110 attend school. The school attendance in Las Vegas is 20.44%. Please note: this comparison does not take into account population of the area being analyzed. Areas with older population will generally have a smaller school attendance rate.
- Real Estate
- Owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in zip code 89110 is 1:0.46. The average owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in Las Vegas is 1:0.79. The largest number of housing units in zip code 89110 (57.27 percent) are detached unit residences. Most housing units in Las Vegas are detached unit residences with 47.65 percent.
Zip Code Rankings
See how zip code 89110 ranks on the lists of the best and worst zip codes in America. The lists were created based on specific zip code demographics data obtained from the Census 2000.
You can see all the Top 100 zip code reports by visiting the Zip Code reports page.
Check out the top 10 zip codes lists in Nevada
List of zip codes near 89110