Zip Code 68114 Demographic Data and Things to do
Zip code 68114 overview
|Population||17,508||Male / Female Ratio||1 : 1.19|
|Land Area||5.81 sq. miles||Population Density||3,014.41 / sq. mile|
|Median Gross Rent ||$639||Median Home Value||$116900|
map loading...If the map doesn't load, press F5 to refresh the screen
Zip Code Comparison Tool
Or compare 68114 to other zip codes in the area
Review Zip Code 68114
Zip Code 68114 Business Counts by Industry
|Industry Type ||Count |
|Total of all sectors||1346|
|Health Care and Social Assistance||204|
|Finance and Insurance||179|
|Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services||173|
|Accommodation and Food Services||113|
|Other Services (except Public Administration)||95|
|Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services||73|
|Real Estate and Rental and Leasing||62|
|Management of Companies and Enterprises||19|
|Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation||12|
|Transportation and Warehousing||9|
|Industries not classified||1|
Omaha vs. Zip Code 68114 Comparative Analysis
- 3.75% of Omaha residents live in zip code 68114. The average male population in Omaha is 4.93% lower then the male population of zipcode 68114. The average female population in Omaha is 16.41% lower then the female population of zipcode 68114. The largest racial group in zip code 68114 is white with 90.74%. Most residents occupy detached units with 56.09% of the total population of Omaha.
- The ratio of married couples to non-married couples in zip code 68114 is 1:0.22. This compares to the married to non-married couples ratio of 1:0.32 in Omaha. The highest number of families in zip code 68114 earn $50,000 to $100,000. The highest number of families in Omaha earn $50,000 to $100,000.
- The highest number of households in zip code 68114 earn $30,000 or less. The highest number of households in Omaha earn $30,000 or less. The largest household size in zip code 68114 is 1 person per household in comparison to that of 2 people in Omaha. Most residents of zip code 68114 speak English as their first language with Spanish being the second most spoken language. The same language statistics apply to Omaha.
- Most residents of zip code 68114 (93.3 percent) use car, track or van to go to work. Most residents of Omaha also use car, track or van to go to work with 93.48 percent.
- 21.63% of the residents of zip code 68114 attend school. The school attendance in Omaha is 25.4%. Please note: this comparison does not take into account population of the area being analyzed. Areas with older population will generally have a smaller school attendance rate.
- Real Estate
- Owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in zip code 68114 is 1:0.9. The average owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in Omaha is 1:0.58. The largest number of housing units in zip code 68114 (48.45 percent) are detached unit residences. Most housing units in Omaha are detached unit residences with 65.72 percent.
Zip Code Rankings
See how zip code 68114 ranks on the lists of the best and worst zip codes in America. The lists were created based on specific zip code demographics data obtained from the Census 2000.
You can see all the Top 100 zip code reports by visiting the Zip Code reports page.
Check out the top 10 zip codes lists in Nebraska
List of zip codes near 68114