Zip Code 63116 Demographic Data and Things to do
Zip code 63116 overview
|Population||46,811||Male / Female Ratio||1 : 1.06|
|Land Area||5.50 sq. miles||Population Density||8,503.52 / sq. mile|
|Median Gross Rent ||$421||Median Home Value||$62600|
map loading...If the map doesn't load, press F5 to refresh the screen
Zip Code Comparison Tool
Or compare 63116 to other zip codes in the area
Review Zip Code 63116
Zip Code 63116 Business Counts by Industry
|Industry Type ||Count |
|Total of all sectors||543|
|Other Services (except Public Administration)||69|
|Accommodation and Food Services||65|
|Health Care and Social Assistance||49|
|Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services||35|
|Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services||24|
|Finance and Insurance||20|
|Real Estate and Rental and Leasing||19|
|Transportation and Warehousing||13|
|Industries not classified||8|
|Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation||3|
|Management of Companies and Enterprises||2|
Saint Louis vs. Zip Code 63116 Comparative Analysis
- 4.81% of Saint Louis residents live in zip code 63116. The average male population in Saint Louis is 55.48% lower then the male population of zipcode 63116. The average female population in Saint Louis is 52.25% lower then the female population of zipcode 63116. The largest racial group in zip code 63116 is white with 72.87%. Most residents occupy detached units with 54.33% of the total population of Saint Louis.
- The ratio of married couples to non-married couples in zip code 63116 is 1:0.56. This compares to the married to non-married couples ratio of 1:0.53 in Saint Louis. The highest number of families in zip code 63116 earn $30,000 or less. The highest number of families in Saint Louis earn $50,000 to $100,000.
- The highest number of households in zip code 63116 earn $30,000 or less. The highest number of households in Saint Louis earn $30,000 or less. The largest household size in zip code 63116 is 1 person per household in comparison to that of 1 person in Saint Louis. Most residents of zip code 63116 speak English as their first language with Other European language (excluding English or Spanish) being the second most spoken language. The same language statistics apply to Saint Louis.
- Most residents of zip code 63116 (90.5 percent) use car, track or van to go to work. Most residents of Saint Louis also use car, track or van to go to work with 89.83 percent.
- 21% of the residents of zip code 63116 attend school. The school attendance in Saint Louis is 24.53%. Please note: this comparison does not take into account population of the area being analyzed. Areas with older population will generally have a smaller school attendance rate.
- Real Estate
- Owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in zip code 63116 is 1:0.72. The average owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in Saint Louis is 1:0.6. The largest number of housing units in zip code 63116 (54.88 percent) are detached unit residences. Most housing units in Saint Louis are detached unit residences with 59.32 percent.
Zip Code Rankings
See how zip code 63116 ranks on the lists of the best and worst zip codes in America. The lists were created based on specific zip code demographics data obtained from the Census 2000.
You can see all the Top 100 zip code reports by visiting the Zip Code reports page.
Check out the top 10 zip codes lists in Missouri
List of zip codes near 63116