Zip Code 63042 Demographic Data and Things to do
Zip code 63042 overview
|Population||19,060||Male / Female Ratio||1 : 1.08|
|Land Area||12.18 sq. miles||Population Density||1,564.53 / sq. mile|
|Median Gross Rent ||$587||Median Home Value||$77600|
map loading...If the map doesn't load, press F5 to refresh the screen
Zip Code Comparison Tool
Or compare 63042 to other zip codes in the area
Review Zip Code 63042
Zip Code 63042 Business Counts by Industry
|Industry Type ||Count |
|Total of all sectors||708|
|Accommodation and Food Services||65|
|Other Services (except Public Administration)||60|
|Health Care and Social Assistance||52|
|Transportation and Warehousing||48|
|Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services||47|
|Real Estate and Rental and Leasing||38|
|Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services||38|
|Finance and Insurance||32|
|Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation||9|
|Management of Companies and Enterprises||4|
|Industries not classified||3|
Hazelwood vs. Zip Code 63042 Comparative Analysis
- The largest racial group in zip code 63042 is white with 78.06%. Most residents occupy detached units with 57.29% of the total population of Hazelwood.
- The ratio of married couples to non-married couples in zip code 63042 is 1:0.49. This compares to the married to non-married couples ratio of 1:0.49 in Hazelwood. The highest number of families in zip code 63042 earn $50,000 to $100,000. The highest number of families in Hazelwood earn $50,000 to $100,000.
- The highest number of households in zip code 63042 earn $50,000 to $100,000. The highest number of households in Hazelwood earn $50,000 to $100,000. The largest household size in zip code 63042 is 1 person per household in comparison to that of 1 person in Hazelwood. Most residents of zip code 63042 speak English as their first language with Other European language (excluding English or Spanish) being the second most spoken language. The same language statistics apply to Hazelwood.
- Most residents of zip code 63042 (94.86 percent) use car, track or van to go to work. Most residents of Hazelwood also use car, track or van to go to work with 94.86 percent.
- 22.61% of the residents of zip code 63042 attend school. The school attendance in Hazelwood is 22.61%. Please note: this comparison does not take into account population of the area being analyzed. Areas with older population will generally have a smaller school attendance rate.
- Real Estate
- Owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in zip code 63042 is 1:0.71. The average owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in Hazelwood is 1:0.71. The largest number of housing units in zip code 63042 (52.39 percent) are detached unit residences. Most housing units in Hazelwood are detached unit residences with 52.39 percent.
Zip Code Rankings
See how zip code 63042 ranks on the lists of the best and worst zip codes in America. The lists were created based on specific zip code demographics data obtained from the Census 2000.
You can see all the Top 100 zip code reports by visiting the Zip Code reports page.
Check out the top 10 zip codes lists in Missouri
List of zip codes near 63042