Zip Code 39211 Demographic Data and Things to do
Zip code 39211 overview
|Population||23,894||Male / Female Ratio||1 : 1.13|
|Land Area||12.28 sq. miles||Population Density||1,946.56 / sq. mile|
|Median Gross Rent ||$685||Median Home Value||$121800|
map loading...If the map doesn't load, press F5 to refresh the screen
Zip Code Comparison Tool
Or compare 39211 to other zip codes in the area
Review Zip Code 39211
Zip Code 39211 Business Counts by Industry
|Industry Type ||Count |
|Total of all sectors||732|
|Finance and Insurance||99|
|Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services||98|
|Health Care and Social Assistance||72|
|Accommodation and Food Services||67|
|Other Services (except Public Administration)||54|
|Real Estate and Rental and Leasing||45|
|Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services||35|
|Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation||12|
|Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction||7|
|Management of Companies and Enterprises||5|
|Industries not classified||4|
|Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting||3|
|Transportation and Warehousing||2|
Jackson vs. Zip Code 39211 Comparative Analysis
- 10.32% of Jackson residents live in zip code 39211. The average male population in Jackson is 25.77% lower then the male population of zipcode 39211. The average female population in Jackson is 25.18% lower then the female population of zipcode 39211. The largest racial group in zip code 39211 is white with 80.97%. Most residents occupy detached units with 71.8% of the total population of Jackson.
- The ratio of married couples to non-married couples in zip code 39211 is 1:0.19. This compares to the married to non-married couples ratio of 1:0.68 in Jackson. The highest number of families in zip code 39211 earn $50,000 to $100,000. The highest number of families in Jackson earn $30,000 or less.
- The highest number of households in zip code 39211 earn $50,000 to $100,000. The highest number of households in Jackson earn $30,000 or less. The largest household size in zip code 39211 is 2 people per household in comparison to that of 2 people in Jackson. Most residents of zip code 39211 speak English as their first language with Spanish being the second most spoken language. The same language statistics apply to Jackson.
- Most residents of zip code 39211 (95.15 percent) use car, track or van to go to work. Most residents of Jackson also use car, track or van to go to work with 95.69 percent.
- 20.45% of the residents of zip code 39211 attend school. The school attendance in Jackson is 27.18%. Please note: this comparison does not take into account population of the area being analyzed. Areas with older population will generally have a smaller school attendance rate.
- Real Estate
- Owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in zip code 39211 is 1:0.38. The average owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in Jackson is 1:0.64. The largest number of housing units in zip code 39211 (67.73 percent) are detached unit residences. Most housing units in Jackson are detached unit residences with 65.91 percent.
Zip Code Rankings
See how zip code 39211 ranks on the lists of the best and worst zip codes in America. The lists were created based on specific zip code demographics data obtained from the Census 2000.
You can see all the Top 100 zip code reports by visiting the Zip Code reports page.
Check out the top 10 zip codes lists in Mississippi
List of zip codes near 39211