Zip Code 55429 Demographic Data and Things to do
Zip code 55429 overview
|Population||26,175||Male / Female Ratio||1 : 1.06|
|Land Area||6.21 sq. miles||Population Density||4,214.09 / sq. mile|
|Median Gross Rent ||$614||Median Home Value||$107800|
map loading...If the map doesn't load, press F5 to refresh the screen
Zip Code Comparison Tool
Or compare 55429 to other zip codes in the area
Review Zip Code 55429
Zip Code 55429 Business Counts by Industry
|Industry Type ||Count |
|Total of all sectors||397|
|Health Care and Social Assistance||71|
|Other Services (except Public Administration)||51|
|Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services||40|
|Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services||20|
|Real Estate and Rental and Leasing||19|
|Finance and Insurance||17|
|Accommodation and Food Services||17|
|Transportation and Warehousing||10|
|Management of Companies and Enterprises||4|
|Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation||3|
Minneapolis vs. Zip Code 55429 Comparative Analysis
- 2.63% of Minneapolis residents live in zip code 55429. The average male population in Minneapolis is 23.04% lower then the male population of zipcode 55429. The average female population in Minneapolis is 24.72% lower then the female population of zipcode 55429. The largest racial group in zip code 55429 is white with 70.11%. Most residents occupy detached units with 59.34% of the total population of Minneapolis.
- The ratio of married couples to non-married couples in zip code 55429 is 1:0.43. This compares to the married to non-married couples ratio of 1:0.32 in Minneapolis. The highest number of families in zip code 55429 earn $50,000 to $100,000. The highest number of families in Minneapolis earn $50,000 to $100,000.
- The highest number of households in zip code 55429 earn $50,000 to $100,000. The highest number of households in Minneapolis earn $50,000 to $100,000. The largest household size in zip code 55429 is 2 people per household in comparison to that of 2 people in Minneapolis. Most residents of zip code 55429 speak English as their first language with Spanish being the second most spoken language. The same language statistics apply to Minneapolis.
- Most residents of zip code 55429 (91.07 percent) use car, track or van to go to work. Most residents of Minneapolis also use car, track or van to go to work with 84.12 percent.
- 22.67% of the residents of zip code 55429 attend school. The school attendance in Minneapolis is 23.19%. Please note: this comparison does not take into account population of the area being analyzed. Areas with older population will generally have a smaller school attendance rate.
- Real Estate
- Owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in zip code 55429 is 1:0.62. The average owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in Minneapolis is 1:0.55. The largest number of housing units in zip code 55429 (52.99 percent) are detached unit residences. Most housing units in Minneapolis are detached unit residences with 54.61 percent.
Zip Code Rankings
See how zip code 55429 ranks on the lists of the best and worst zip codes in America. The lists were created based on specific zip code demographics data obtained from the Census 2000.
You can see all the Top 100 zip code reports by visiting the Zip Code reports page.
Check out the top 10 zip codes lists in Minnesota
List of zip codes near 55429