Zip Code 02760 Demographic Data and Things to do
Zip code 02760 overview
|Population||24,889||Male / Female Ratio||1 : 1.06|
|Land Area||17.97 sq. miles||Population Density||1,384.95 / sq. mile|
|Median Gross Rent ||$647||Median Home Value||$183400|
map loading...If the map doesn't load, press F5 to refresh the screen
Zip Code Comparison Tool
Or compare 02760 to other zip codes in the area
Review Zip Code 02760
Zip Code 02760 Business Counts by Industry
|Industry Type ||Count |
|Total of all sectors||730|
|Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services||72|
|Other Services (except Public Administration)||70|
|Accommodation and Food Services||62|
|Health Care and Social Assistance||44|
|Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services||36|
|Finance and Insurance||27|
|Real Estate and Rental and Leasing||26|
|Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation||10|
|Management of Companies and Enterprises||4|
|Transportation and Warehousing||3|
|Industries not classified||2|
North Attleboro vs. Zip Code 02760 Comparative Analysis
- The largest racial group in zip code 02760 is white with 95.83%. Most residents occupy detached units with 64.25% of the total population of North Attleboro.
- The ratio of married couples to non-married couples in zip code 02760 is 1:0.22. This compares to the married to non-married couples ratio of 1:0.22 in North Attleboro. The highest number of families in zip code 02760 earn $50,000 to $100,000. The highest number of families in North Attleboro earn $50,000 to $100,000.
- The highest number of households in zip code 02760 earn $50,000 to $100,000. The highest number of households in North Attleboro earn $50,000 to $100,000. The largest household size in zip code 02760 is 2 people per household in comparison to that of 2 people in North Attleboro. Most residents of zip code 02760 speak English as their first language with Other European language (excluding English or Spanish) being the second most spoken language. The same language statistics apply to North Attleboro.
- Most residents of zip code 02760 (93.37 percent) use car, track or van to go to work. Most residents of North Attleboro also use car, track or van to go to work with 93.37 percent.
- 23.03% of the residents of zip code 02760 attend school. The school attendance in North Attleboro is 23.03%. Please note: this comparison does not take into account population of the area being analyzed. Areas with older population will generally have a smaller school attendance rate.
- Real Estate
- Owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in zip code 02760 is 1:0.48. The average owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in North Attleboro is 1:0.48. The largest number of housing units in zip code 02760 (54.6 percent) are detached unit residences. Most housing units in North Attleboro are detached unit residences with 54.6 percent.
Check out the top 10 zip codes lists in Massachusetts
List of zip codes near 02760