Zip Code 21244 Demographic Data and Things to do
Zip code 21244 overview
|Population||31,603||Male / Female Ratio||1 : 1.16|
|Land Area||13.42 sq. miles||Population Density||2,355.62 / sq. mile|
|Median Gross Rent ||$700||Median Home Value||$112700|
map loading...If the map doesn't load, press F5 to refresh the screen
Zip Code Comparison Tool
Or compare 21244 to other zip codes in the area
Review Zip Code 21244
Zip Code 21244 Business Counts by Industry
|Industry Type ||Count |
|Total of all sectors||656|
|Health Care and Social Assistance||100|
|Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services||62|
|Accommodation and Food Services||61|
|Other Services (except Public Administration)||56|
|Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services||47|
|Finance and Insurance||31|
|Real Estate and Rental and Leasing||29|
|Transportation and Warehousing||21|
|Management of Companies and Enterprises||7|
|Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation||6|
|Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting||1|
Windsor Mill vs. Zip Code 21244 Comparative Analysis
- The largest racial group in zip code 21244 is black with 72.62%. Most residents occupy detached units with 33.08% of the total population of Windsor Mill.
- The ratio of married couples to non-married couples in zip code 21244 is 1:0.7. This compares to the married to non-married couples ratio of 1:0.7 in Windsor Mill. The highest number of families in zip code 21244 earn $50,000 to $100,000. The highest number of families in Windsor Mill earn $50,000 to $100,000.
- The highest number of households in zip code 21244 earn $50,000 to $100,000. The highest number of households in Windsor Mill earn $50,000 to $100,000. The largest household size in zip code 21244 is 2 people per household in comparison to that of 2 people in Windsor Mill. Most residents of zip code 21244 speak English as their first language with Other European language (excluding English or Spanish) being the second most spoken language. The same language statistics apply to Windsor Mill.
- Most residents of zip code 21244 (88.96 percent) use car, track or van to go to work. Most residents of Windsor Mill also use car, track or van to go to work with 88.96 percent.
- 26.21% of the residents of zip code 21244 attend school. The school attendance in Windsor Mill is 26.21%. Please note: this comparison does not take into account population of the area being analyzed. Areas with older population will generally have a smaller school attendance rate.
- Real Estate
- Owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in zip code 21244 is 1:1.06. The average owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in Windsor Mill is 1:1.06. The largest number of housing units in zip code 21244 (31.79 percent) are detached unit residences. Most housing units in Windsor Mill are detached unit residences with 31.79 percent.
Zip Code Rankings
See how zip code 21244 ranks on the lists of the best and worst zip codes in America. The lists were created based on specific zip code demographics data obtained from the Census 2000.
You can see all the Top 100 zip code reports by visiting the Zip Code reports page.
Check out the top 10 zip codes lists in Maryland
List of zip codes near 21244