Zip Code 52404 Demographic Data and Things to do
Zip code 52404 overview
|Population||32,066||Male / Female Ratio||1 : 1.03|
|Land Area||54.84 sq. miles||Population Density||584.68 / sq. mile|
|Median Gross Rent ||$504||Median Home Value||$87700|
map loading...If the map doesn't load, press F5 to refresh the screen
Zip Code Comparison Tool
Or compare 52404 to other zip codes in the area
Review Zip Code 52404
Zip Code 52404 Business Counts by Industry
|Industry Type ||Count |
|Total of all sectors||1147|
|Other Services (except Public Administration)||122|
|Accommodation and Food Services||119|
|Transportation and Warehousing||83|
|Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services||69|
|Health Care and Social Assistance||60|
|Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services||59|
|Finance and Insurance||54|
|Real Estate and Rental and Leasing||38|
|Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation||18|
|Management of Companies and Enterprises||11|
|Industries not classified||3|
Cedar Rapids vs. Zip Code 52404 Comparative Analysis
- 24.71% of Cedar Rapids residents live in zip code 52404. The average male population in Cedar Rapids is 33.07% lower then the male population of zipcode 52404. The average female population in Cedar Rapids is 32.06% lower then the female population of zipcode 52404. The largest racial group in zip code 52404 is white with 93.3%. Most residents occupy detached units with 57.63% of the total population of Cedar Rapids.
- The ratio of married couples to non-married couples in zip code 52404 is 1:0.33. This compares to the married to non-married couples ratio of 1:0.23 in Cedar Rapids. The highest number of families in zip code 52404 earn $50,000 to $100,000. The highest number of families in Cedar Rapids earn $50,000 to $100,000.
- The highest number of households in zip code 52404 earn $30,000 or less. The highest number of households in Cedar Rapids earn $50,000 to $100,000. The largest household size in zip code 52404 is 2 people per household in comparison to that of 2 people in Cedar Rapids. Most residents of zip code 52404 speak English as their first language with Other European language (excluding English or Spanish) being the second most spoken language. In comparison, most residents of Cedar Rapids speak English with Spanish being the second most spoken language.
- Most residents of zip code 52404 (94.23 percent) use car, track or van to go to work. Most residents of Cedar Rapids also use car, track or van to go to work with 93.47 percent.
- 23.5% of the residents of zip code 52404 attend school. The school attendance in Cedar Rapids is 23.14%. Please note: this comparison does not take into account population of the area being analyzed. Areas with older population will generally have a smaller school attendance rate.
- Real Estate
- Owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in zip code 52404 is 1:0.48. The average owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in Cedar Rapids is 1:0.42. The largest number of housing units in zip code 52404 (59.91 percent) are detached unit residences. Most housing units in Cedar Rapids are detached unit residences with 67.95 percent.
Zip Code Rankings
See how zip code 52404 ranks on the lists of the best and worst zip codes in America. The lists were created based on specific zip code demographics data obtained from the Census 2000.
You can see all the Top 100 zip code reports by visiting the Zip Code reports page.
Check out the top 10 zip codes lists in Iowa
Airports in Zip Code 52404
List of zip codes near 52404