Zip Code 30064 Demographic Data and Things to do
Zip code 30064 overview
|Population||42,612||Male / Female Ratio||1 : 1.05|
|Land Area||31.86 sq. miles||Population Density||1,337.53 / sq. mile|
|Median Gross Rent ||$755||Median Home Value||$165300|
map loading...If the map doesn't load, press F5 to refresh the screen
Zip Code Comparison Tool
Or compare 30064 to other zip codes in the area
Review Zip Code 30064
Zip Code 30064 Business Counts by Industry
|Industry Type ||Count |
|Total of all sectors||1025|
|Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services||199|
|Accommodation and Food Services||96|
|Other Services (except Public Administration)||92|
|Health Care and Social Assistance||92|
|Finance and Insurance||74|
|Real Estate and Rental and Leasing||70|
|Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services||66|
|Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation||21|
|Management of Companies and Enterprises||6|
|Transportation and Warehousing||5|
|Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting||2|
|Industries not classified||2|
|Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction||1|
Marietta vs. Zip Code 30064 Comparative Analysis
- 14.1% of Marietta residents live in zip code 30064. The average male population in Marietta is 3.78% higher then the male population of zipcode 30064. The average female population in Marietta is 1.03% lower then the female population of zipcode 30064. The largest racial group in zip code 30064 is white with 80.15%. Most residents occupy detached units with 79.4% of the total population of Marietta.
- The ratio of married couples to non-married couples in zip code 30064 is 1:0.17. This compares to the married to non-married couples ratio of 1:0.23 in Marietta. The highest number of families in zip code 30064 earn $50,000 to $100,000. The highest number of families in Marietta earn $50,000 to $100,000.
- The highest number of households in zip code 30064 earn $50,000 to $100,000. The highest number of households in Marietta earn $50,000 to $100,000. The largest household size in zip code 30064 is 2 people per household in comparison to that of 2 people in Marietta. Most residents of zip code 30064 speak English as their first language with Spanish being the second most spoken language. The same language statistics apply to Marietta.
- Most residents of zip code 30064 (93.24 percent) use car, track or van to go to work. Most residents of Marietta also use car, track or van to go to work with 92.62 percent.
- 24.58% of the residents of zip code 30064 attend school. The school attendance in Marietta is 24.12%. Please note: this comparison does not take into account population of the area being analyzed. Areas with older population will generally have a smaller school attendance rate.
- Real Estate
- Owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in zip code 30064 is 1:0.22. The average owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in Marietta is 1:0.45. The largest number of housing units in zip code 30064 (80.76 percent) are detached unit residences. Most housing units in Marietta are detached unit residences with 67.75 percent.
Zip Code Rankings
See how zip code 30064 ranks on the lists of the best and worst zip codes in America. The lists were created based on specific zip code demographics data obtained from the Census 2000.
You can see all the Top 100 zip code reports by visiting the Zip Code reports page.
Check out the top 10 zip codes lists in Georgia
List of zip codes near 30064