Zip Code 30725 Demographic Data and Things to do
Zip code 30725 overview
|Population||3,451||Male / Female Ratio||1 : 1.05|
|Land Area||14.94 sq. miles||Population Density||230.95 / sq. mile|
|Median Gross Rent ||$507||Median Home Value||$79500|
map loading...If the map doesn't load, press F5 to refresh the screen
Zip Code Comparison Tool
Or compare 30725 to other zip codes in the area
Review Zip Code 30725
Zip Code 30725 Business Counts by Industry
|Industry Type ||Count |
|Total of all sectors||51|
|Other Services (except Public Administration)||6|
|Accommodation and Food Services||4|
|Finance and Insurance||4|
|Health Care and Social Assistance||3|
|Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services||3|
|Transportation and Warehousing||1|
Flintstone vs. Zip Code 30725 Comparative Analysis
- The largest racial group in zip code 30725 is white with 97.74%. Most residents occupy detached units with 75.2% of the total population of Flintstone.
- The ratio of married couples to non-married couples in zip code 30725 is 1:0.13. This compares to the married to non-married couples ratio of 1:0.13 in Flintstone. The highest number of families in zip code 30725 earn $50,000 to $100,000. The highest number of families in Flintstone earn $50,000 to $100,000.
- The highest number of households in zip code 30725 earn $30,000 or less. The highest number of households in Flintstone earn $30,000 or less. The largest household size in zip code 30725 is 2 people per household in comparison to that of 2 people in Flintstone. Most residents of zip code 30725 speak English as their first language with Spanish being the second most spoken language. The same language statistics apply to Flintstone.
- Most residents of zip code 30725 (97.06 percent) use car, track or van to go to work. Most residents of Flintstone also use car, track or van to go to work with 97.06 percent.
- 18.47% of the residents of zip code 30725 attend school. The school attendance in Flintstone is 18.47%. Please note: this comparison does not take into account population of the area being analyzed. Areas with older population will generally have a smaller school attendance rate.
- Real Estate
- Owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in zip code 30725 is 1:0.27. The average owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in Flintstone is 1:0.27. The largest number of housing units in zip code 30725 (83.46 percent) are detached unit residences. Most housing units in Flintstone are detached unit residences with 83.46 percent.
Check out the top 10 zip codes lists in Georgia
List of zip codes near 30725