Zip Code 30349 Demographic Data and Things to do
Zip code 30349 overview
|Population||55,868||Male / Female Ratio||1 : 1.16|
|Land Area||45.91 sq. miles||Population Density||1,217.00 / sq. mile|
|Median Gross Rent ||$690||Median Home Value||$96100|
map loading...If the map doesn't load, press F5 to refresh the screen
Zip Code Comparison Tool
Or compare 30349 to other zip codes in the area
Review Zip Code 30349
Zip Code 30349 Business Counts by Industry
|Industry Type ||Count |
|Total of all sectors||1021|
|Transportation and Warehousing||168|
|Accommodation and Food Services||149|
|Health Care and Social Assistance||126|
|Other Services (except Public Administration)||75|
|Finance and Insurance||64|
|Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services||62|
|Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services||46|
|Real Estate and Rental and Leasing||45|
|Management of Companies and Enterprises||7|
|Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation||7|
|Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction||2|
|Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting||1|
Atlanta vs. Zip Code 30349 Comparative Analysis
- 6.43% of Atlanta residents live in zip code 30349. The average male population in Atlanta is 54.91% lower then the male population of zipcode 30349. The average female population in Atlanta is 60.65% lower then the female population of zipcode 30349. The largest racial group in zip code 30349 is black with 86.66%. Most residents occupy detached units with 45.86% of the total population of Atlanta.
- The ratio of married couples to non-married couples in zip code 30349 is 1:0.93. This compares to the married to non-married couples ratio of 1:0.67 in Atlanta. The highest number of families in zip code 30349 earn $50,000 to $100,000. The highest number of families in Atlanta earn $30,000 or less.
- The highest number of households in zip code 30349 earn $30,000 or less. The highest number of households in Atlanta earn $30,000 or less. The largest household size in zip code 30349 is 2 people per household in comparison to that of 1 person in Atlanta. Most residents of zip code 30349 speak English as their first language with Spanish being the second most spoken language. The same language statistics apply to Atlanta.
- Most residents of zip code 30349 (88.52 percent) use car, track or van to go to work. Most residents of Atlanta also use car, track or van to go to work with 82.29 percent.
- 26.98% of the residents of zip code 30349 attend school. The school attendance in Atlanta is 22.86%. Please note: this comparison does not take into account population of the area being analyzed. Areas with older population will generally have a smaller school attendance rate.
- Real Estate
- Owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in zip code 30349 is 1:1.23. The average owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in Atlanta is 1:1.24. The largest number of housing units in zip code 30349 (45.3 percent) are detached unit residences. Most housing units in Atlanta are detached unit residences with 43.07 percent.
Zip Code Rankings
See how zip code 30349 ranks on the lists of the best and worst zip codes in America. The lists were created based on specific zip code demographics data obtained from the Census 2000.
You can see all the Top 100 zip code reports by visiting the Zip Code reports page.
Check out the top 10 zip codes lists in Georgia
List of zip codes near 30349