Zip Code 33647 Demographic Data and Things to do
Zip code 33647 overview
|Population||26,255||Male / Female Ratio||1 : 1.02|
|Land Area||33.89 sq. miles||Population Density||774.70 / sq. mile|
|Median Gross Rent ||$871||Median Home Value||$176500|
map loading...If the map doesn't load, press F5 to refresh the screen
Zip Code Comparison Tool
Or compare 33647 to other zip codes in the area
Review Zip Code 33647
Zip Code 33647 Business Counts by Industry
|Industry Type ||Count |
|Total of all sectors||919|
|Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services||218|
|Health Care and Social Assistance||97|
|Finance and Insurance||82|
|Accommodation and Food Services||72|
|Other Services (except Public Administration)||65|
|Real Estate and Rental and Leasing||61|
|Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services||52|
|Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation||15|
|Transportation and Warehousing||10|
|Management of Companies and Enterprises||3|
|Industries not classified||1|
Tampa vs. Zip Code 33647 Comparative Analysis
- 4.13% of Tampa residents live in zip code 33647. The average male population in Tampa is 11.68% lower then the male population of zipcode 33647. The average female population in Tampa is 8.88% lower then the female population of zipcode 33647. The largest racial group in zip code 33647 is white with 82.42%. Most residents occupy detached units with 63.8% of the total population of Tampa.
- The ratio of married couples to non-married couples in zip code 33647 is 1:0.17. This compares to the married to non-married couples ratio of 1:0.46 in Tampa. The highest number of families in zip code 33647 earn $50,000 to $100,000. The highest number of families in Tampa earn $30,000 or less.
- The highest number of households in zip code 33647 earn $50,000 to $100,000. The highest number of households in Tampa earn $30,000 or less. The largest household size in zip code 33647 is 2 people per household in comparison to that of 2 people in Tampa. Most residents of zip code 33647 speak English as their first language with Spanish being the second most spoken language. The same language statistics apply to Tampa.
- Most residents of zip code 33647 (95.04 percent) use car, track or van to go to work. Most residents of Tampa also use car, track or van to go to work with 92.74 percent.
- 30.93% of the residents of zip code 33647 attend school. The school attendance in Tampa is 24.38%. Please note: this comparison does not take into account population of the area being analyzed. Areas with older population will generally have a smaller school attendance rate.
- Real Estate
- Owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in zip code 33647 is 1:0.7. The average owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in Tampa is 1:0.74. The largest number of housing units in zip code 33647 (50.13 percent) are detached unit residences. Most housing units in Tampa are detached unit residences with 53.76 percent.
Check out the top 10 zip codes lists in Florida
List of zip codes near 33647