Zip Code 34606 Demographic Data and Things to do
Zip code 34606 overview
|Population||24,288||Male / Female Ratio||1 : 1.15|
|Land Area||11.67 sq. miles||Population Density||2,081.70 / sq. mile|
|Median Gross Rent ||$579||Median Home Value||$87400|
map loading...If the map doesn't load, press F5 to refresh the screen
Zip Code Comparison Tool
Or compare 34606 to other zip codes in the area
Review Zip Code 34606
Zip Code 34606 Business Counts by Industry
|Industry Type ||Count |
|Total of all sectors||526|
|Health Care and Social Assistance||73|
|Finance and Insurance||60|
|Accommodation and Food Services||53|
|Other Services (except Public Administration)||47|
|Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services||42|
|Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services||31|
|Real Estate and Rental and Leasing||20|
|Transportation and Warehousing||10|
|Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation||5|
|Industries not classified||1|
Spring Hill vs. Zip Code 34606 Comparative Analysis
- 44.74% of Spring Hill residents live in zip code 34606. The average male population in Spring Hill is 24.42% lower then the male population of zipcode 34606. The average female population in Spring Hill is 26.42% lower then the female population of zipcode 34606. The largest racial group in zip code 34606 is white with 95.34%. Most residents occupy detached units with 74.58% of the total population of Spring Hill.
- The ratio of married couples to non-married couples in zip code 34606 is 1:0.17. This compares to the married to non-married couples ratio of 1:0.16 in Spring Hill. The highest number of families in zip code 34606 earn $30,000 or less. The highest number of families in Spring Hill earn $30,000 or less.
- The highest number of households in zip code 34606 earn $30,000 or less. The highest number of households in Spring Hill earn $30,000 or less. The largest household size in zip code 34606 is 2 people per household in comparison to that of 2 people in Spring Hill. Most residents of zip code 34606 speak English as their first language with Other European language (excluding English or Spanish) being the second most spoken language. The same language statistics apply to Spring Hill.
- Most residents of zip code 34606 (96.69 percent) use car, track or van to go to work. Most residents of Spring Hill also use car, track or van to go to work with 96.09 percent.
- 12.55% of the residents of zip code 34606 attend school. The school attendance in Spring Hill is 13.46%. Please note: this comparison does not take into account population of the area being analyzed. Areas with older population will generally have a smaller school attendance rate.
- Real Estate
- Owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in zip code 34606 is 1:0.17. The average owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in Spring Hill is 1:0.15. The largest number of housing units in zip code 34606 (81.16 percent) are detached unit residences. Most housing units in Spring Hill are detached unit residences with 85.49 percent.
Check out the top 10 zip codes lists in Florida
Amtrak Stations in Zip Code 34606
|SPRING HILL||2109 COMMERCIAL WAY||BUS|
PAY PHONES: N
CAR RENTAL: N
List of zip codes near 34606