Zip Code 32503 Demographic Data and Things to do
Zip code 32503 overview
|Population||33,023||Male / Female Ratio||1 : 1.19|
|Land Area||12.30 sq. miles||Population Density||2,684.64 / sq. mile|
|Median Gross Rent ||$519||Median Home Value||$87500|
map loading...If the map doesn't load, press F5 to refresh the screen
Zip Code Comparison Tool
Or compare 32503 to other zip codes in the area
Review Zip Code 32503
Zip Code 32503 Business Counts by Industry
|Industry Type ||Count |
|Total of all sectors||845|
|Health Care and Social Assistance||170|
|Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services||90|
|Other Services (except Public Administration)||78|
|Finance and Insurance||76|
|Accommodation and Food Services||53|
|Real Estate and Rental and Leasing||40|
|Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services||39|
|Transportation and Warehousing||17|
|Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation||12|
|Management of Companies and Enterprises||8|
|Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting||1|
|Industries not classified||1|
Pensacola vs. Zip Code 32503 Comparative Analysis
- 13.05% of Pensacola residents live in zip code 32503. The average male population in Pensacola is 17.04% lower then the male population of zipcode 32503. The average female population in Pensacola is 28.65% lower then the female population of zipcode 32503. The largest racial group in zip code 32503 is white with 65.86%. Most residents occupy detached units with 56.15% of the total population of Pensacola.
- The ratio of married couples to non-married couples in zip code 32503 is 1:0.48. This compares to the married to non-married couples ratio of 1:0.43 in Pensacola. The highest number of families in zip code 32503 earn $30,000 or less. The highest number of families in Pensacola earn $30,000 or less.
- The highest number of households in zip code 32503 earn $30,000 or less. The highest number of households in Pensacola earn $30,000 or less. The largest household size in zip code 32503 is 2 people per household in comparison to that of 2 people in Pensacola. Most residents of zip code 32503 speak English as their first language with Other European language (excluding English or Spanish) being the second most spoken language. In comparison, most residents of Pensacola speak English with Spanish being the second most spoken language.
- Most residents of zip code 32503 (85.23 percent) use car, track or van to go to work. Most residents of Pensacola also use car, track or van to go to work with 88.49 percent.
- 30.52% of the residents of zip code 32503 attend school. The school attendance in Pensacola is 23.41%. Please note: this comparison does not take into account population of the area being analyzed. Areas with older population will generally have a smaller school attendance rate.
- Real Estate
- Owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in zip code 32503 is 1:0.49. The average owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in Pensacola is 1:0.55. The largest number of housing units in zip code 32503 (70.49 percent) are detached unit residences. Most housing units in Pensacola are detached unit residences with 66.4 percent.
Zip Code Rankings
See how zip code 32503 ranks on the lists of the best and worst zip codes in America. The lists were created based on specific zip code demographics data obtained from the Census 2000.
You can see all the Top 100 zip code reports by visiting the Zip Code reports page.
Check out the top 10 zip codes lists in Florida
List of zip codes near 32503