Zip Code 32210 Demographic Data and Things to do
Zip code 32210 overview
|Population||58,345||Male / Female Ratio||1 : 1.09|
|Land Area||20.15 sq. miles||Population Density||2,895.96 / sq. mile|
|Median Gross Rent ||$570||Median Home Value||$73700|
map loading...If the map doesn't load, press F5 to refresh the screen
Zip Code Comparison Tool
Or compare 32210 to other zip codes in the area
Review Zip Code 32210
Zip Code 32210 Business Counts by Industry
|Industry Type ||Count |
|Total of all sectors||1285|
|Other Services (except Public Administration)||165|
|Health Care and Social Assistance||121|
|Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services||113|
|Accommodation and Food Services||108|
|Finance and Insurance||88|
|Real Estate and Rental and Leasing||86|
|Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services||73|
|Transportation and Warehousing||40|
|Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation||19|
|Management of Companies and Enterprises||3|
|Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting||1|
|Industries not classified||1|
Jacksonville vs. Zip Code 32210 Comparative Analysis
- 7.86% of Jacksonville residents live in zip code 32210. The average male population in Jacksonville is 59.71% lower then the male population of zipcode 32210. The average female population in Jacksonville is 60.76% lower then the female population of zipcode 32210. The largest racial group in zip code 32210 is white with 67.68%. Most residents occupy detached units with 59.53% of the total population of Jacksonville.
- The ratio of married couples to non-married couples in zip code 32210 is 1:0.45. This compares to the married to non-married couples ratio of 1:0.41 in Jacksonville. The highest number of families in zip code 32210 earn $50,000 to $100,000. The highest number of families in Jacksonville earn $50,000 to $100,000.
- The highest number of households in zip code 32210 earn $30,000 or less. The highest number of households in Jacksonville earn $30,000 or less. The largest household size in zip code 32210 is 2 people per household in comparison to that of 2 people in Jacksonville. Most residents of zip code 32210 speak English as their first language with Spanish being the second most spoken language. The same language statistics apply to Jacksonville.
- Most residents of zip code 32210 (94.14 percent) use car, track or van to go to work. Most residents of Jacksonville also use car, track or van to go to work with 93.67 percent.
- 23.05% of the residents of zip code 32210 attend school. The school attendance in Jacksonville is 24.23%. Please note: this comparison does not take into account population of the area being analyzed. Areas with older population will generally have a smaller school attendance rate.
- Real Estate
- Owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in zip code 32210 is 1:0.58. The average owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in Jacksonville is 1:0.56. The largest number of housing units in zip code 32210 (64.24 percent) are detached unit residences. Most housing units in Jacksonville are detached unit residences with 62.31 percent.
Zip Code Rankings
See how zip code 32210 ranks on the lists of the best and worst zip codes in America. The lists were created based on specific zip code demographics data obtained from the Census 2000.
You can see all the Top 100 zip code reports by visiting the Zip Code reports page.
Check out the top 10 zip codes lists in Florida
List of zip codes near 32210