Zip Code 34950 Demographic Data and Things to do
Zip code 34950 overview
|Population||17,621||Male / Female Ratio||1 : 0.97|
|Land Area||5.12 sq. miles||Population Density||3,438.31 / sq. mile|
|Median Gross Rent ||$485||Median Home Value||$53700|
map loading...If the map doesn't load, press F5 to refresh the screen
Zip Code Comparison Tool
Or compare 34950 to other zip codes in the area
Review Zip Code 34950
Zip Code 34950 Business Counts by Industry
|Industry Type ||Count |
|Total of all sectors||516|
|Health Care and Social Assistance||115|
|Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services||92|
|Other Services (except Public Administration)||65|
|Accommodation and Food Services||40|
|Finance and Insurance||28|
|Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services||17|
|Real Estate and Rental and Leasing||14|
|Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation||6|
|Transportation and Warehousing||6|
|Management of Companies and Enterprises||4|
|Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting||2|
Fort Pierce vs. Zip Code 34950 Comparative Analysis
- 20.78% of Fort Pierce residents live in zip code 34950. The average male population in Fort Pierce is 41.15% lower then the male population of zipcode 34950. The average female population in Fort Pierce is 38.48% lower then the female population of zipcode 34950. The largest racial group in zip code 34950 is black with 57.91%. Most residents occupy detached units with 31.89% of the total population of Fort Pierce.
- The ratio of married couples to non-married couples in zip code 34950 is 1:0.87. This compares to the married to non-married couples ratio of 1:0.36 in Fort Pierce. The highest number of families in zip code 34950 earn $30,000 or less. The highest number of families in Fort Pierce earn $30,000 or less.
- The highest number of households in zip code 34950 earn $30,000 or less. The highest number of households in Fort Pierce earn $30,000 or less. The largest household size in zip code 34950 is 1 person per household in comparison to that of 2 people in Fort Pierce. Most residents of zip code 34950 speak English as their first language with Other European language (excluding English or Spanish) being the second most spoken language. In comparison, most residents of Fort Pierce speak English with Spanish being the second most spoken language.
- Most residents of zip code 34950 (91.34 percent) use car, track or van to go to work. Most residents of Fort Pierce also use car, track or van to go to work with 93.3 percent.
- 22.84% of the residents of zip code 34950 attend school. The school attendance in Fort Pierce is 20.15%. Please note: this comparison does not take into account population of the area being analyzed. Areas with older population will generally have a smaller school attendance rate.
- Real Estate
- Owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in zip code 34950 is 1:1.5. The average owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in Fort Pierce is 1:0.44. The largest number of housing units in zip code 34950 (49.84 percent) are detached unit residences. Most housing units in Fort Pierce are detached unit residences with 50.15 percent.
Zip Code Rankings
See how zip code 34950 ranks on the lists of the best and worst zip codes in America. The lists were created based on specific zip code demographics data obtained from the Census 2000.
You can see all the Top 100 zip code reports by visiting the Zip Code reports page.
Check out the top 10 zip codes lists in Florida
List of zip codes near 34950