Zip Code 34201 Demographic Data and Things to do
Zip code 34201 overview
|Population||1,933||Male / Female Ratio||1 : 0.95|
|Land Area||3.42 sq. miles||Population Density||565.60 / sq. mile|
|Median Gross Rent ||$893||Median Home Value||$302800|
map loading...If the map doesn't load, press F5 to refresh the screen
Zip Code Comparison Tool
Or compare 34201 to other zip codes in the area
Review Zip Code 34201
Zip Code 34201 Business Counts by Industry
|Industry Type ||Count |
|Total of all sectors||138|
|Accommodation and Food Services||20|
|Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services||19|
|Real Estate and Rental and Leasing||17|
|Health Care and Social Assistance||15|
|Other Services (except Public Administration)||9|
|Finance and Insurance||8|
|Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation||5|
|Transportation and Warehousing||3|
|Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services||3|
Bradenton vs. Zip Code 34201 Comparative Analysis
- 1.05% of Bradenton residents live in zip code 34201. The average male population in Bradenton is 1008.38% higher then the male population of zipcode 34201. The average female population in Bradenton is 1176.9% higher then the female population of zipcode 34201. The largest racial group in zip code 34201 is white with 97.05%. Most residents occupy detached units with 68.65% of the total population of Bradenton.
- The ratio of married couples to non-married couples in zip code 34201 is 1:0.05. This compares to the married to non-married couples ratio of 1:0.27 in Bradenton. The highest number of families in zip code 34201 earn $50,000 to $100,000. The highest number of families in Bradenton earn $50,000 to $100,000.
- The highest number of households in zip code 34201 earn $50,000 to $100,000. The highest number of households in Bradenton earn $30,000 or less. The largest household size in zip code 34201 is 2 people per household in comparison to that of 2 people in Bradenton. Most residents of zip code 34201 speak English as their first language with Other European language (excluding English or Spanish) being the second most spoken language. In comparison, most residents of Bradenton speak English with Spanish being the second most spoken language.
- Most residents of zip code 34201 (89.97 percent) use car, track or van to go to work. Most residents of Bradenton also use car, track or van to go to work with 94.46 percent.
- 5.75% of the residents of zip code 34201 attend school. The school attendance in Bradenton is 17.76%. Please note: this comparison does not take into account population of the area being analyzed. Areas with older population will generally have a smaller school attendance rate.
- Real Estate
- Owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in zip code 34201 is 1:0.21. The average owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in Bradenton is 1:0.41. The largest number of housing units in zip code 34201 (65.98 percent) are detached unit residences. Most housing units in Bradenton are detached unit residences with 44.85 percent.
Zip Code Rankings
See how zip code 34201 ranks on the lists of the best and worst zip codes in America. The lists were created based on specific zip code demographics data obtained from the Census 2000.
You can see all the Top 100 zip code reports by visiting the Zip Code reports page.
Check out the top 10 zip codes lists in Florida
List of zip codes near 34201