Zip Code 33426 Demographic Data and Things to do
Zip code 33426 overview
|Population||15,425||Male / Female Ratio||1 : 1.2|
|Land Area||6.14 sq. miles||Population Density||2,514.14 / sq. mile|
|Median Gross Rent ||$963||Median Home Value||$88800|
map loading...If the map doesn't load, press F5 to refresh the screen
Zip Code Comparison Tool
Or compare 33426 to other zip codes in the area
Review Zip Code 33426
Zip Code 33426 Business Counts by Industry
|Industry Type ||Count |
|Total of all sectors||1127|
|Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services||108|
|Health Care and Social Assistance||105|
|Accommodation and Food Services||96|
|Finance and Insurance||90|
|Other Services (except Public Administration)||86|
|Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services||67|
|Real Estate and Rental and Leasing||46|
|Transportation and Warehousing||23|
|Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation||12|
|Management of Companies and Enterprises||11|
|Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction||1|
|Industries not classified||1|
Boynton Beach vs. Zip Code 33426 Comparative Analysis
- 12.77% of Boynton Beach residents live in zip code 33426. The average male population in Boynton Beach is 102.86% higher then the male population of zipcode 33426. The average female population in Boynton Beach is 89.94% higher then the female population of zipcode 33426. The largest racial group in zip code 33426 is white with 86.5%. Most residents occupy detached units with 63.9% of the total population of Boynton Beach.
- The ratio of married couples to non-married couples in zip code 33426 is 1:0.22. This compares to the married to non-married couples ratio of 1:0.18 in Boynton Beach. The highest number of families in zip code 33426 earn $50,000 to $100,000. The highest number of families in Boynton Beach earn $50,000 to $100,000.
- The highest number of households in zip code 33426 earn $30,000 or less. The highest number of households in Boynton Beach earn $50,000 to $100,000. The largest household size in zip code 33426 is 2 people per household in comparison to that of 2 people in Boynton Beach. Most residents of zip code 33426 speak English as their first language with Other European language (excluding English or Spanish) being the second most spoken language. The same language statistics apply to Boynton Beach.
- Most residents of zip code 33426 (95.5 percent) use car, track or van to go to work. Most residents of Boynton Beach also use car, track or van to go to work with 92.96 percent.
- 13.27% of the residents of zip code 33426 attend school. The school attendance in Boynton Beach is 14.94%. Please note: this comparison does not take into account population of the area being analyzed. Areas with older population will generally have a smaller school attendance rate.
- Real Estate
- Owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in zip code 33426 is 1:0.24. The average owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in Boynton Beach is 1:0.24. The largest number of housing units in zip code 33426 (65.51 percent) are detached unit residences. Most housing units in Boynton Beach are detached unit residences with 46.54 percent.
Zip Code Rankings
See how zip code 33426 ranks on the lists of the best and worst zip codes in America. The lists were created based on specific zip code demographics data obtained from the Census 2000.
You can see all the Top 100 zip code reports by visiting the Zip Code reports page.
Check out the top 10 zip codes lists in Florida
List of zip codes near 33426