Zip Code 34135 Demographic Data and Things to do
Zip code 34135 overview
|Population||25,273||Male / Female Ratio||1 : 0.9|
|Land Area||36.55 sq. miles||Population Density||691.49 / sq. mile|
|Median Gross Rent ||$693||Median Home Value||$135800|
map loading...If the map doesn't load, press F5 to refresh the screen
Zip Code Comparison Tool
Or compare 34135 to other zip codes in the area
Review Zip Code 34135
Zip Code 34135 Business Counts by Industry
|Industry Type ||Count |
|Total of all sectors||986|
|Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services||119|
|Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services||98|
|Health Care and Social Assistance||76|
|Other Services (except Public Administration)||72|
|Finance and Insurance||68|
|Real Estate and Rental and Leasing||62|
|Accommodation and Food Services||56|
|Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation||30|
|Transportation and Warehousing||12|
|Management of Companies and Enterprises||6|
|Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting||2|
|Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction||1|
|Industries not classified||1|
Bonita Springs vs. Zip Code 34135 Comparative Analysis
- 68.43% of Bonita Springs residents live in zip code 34135. The average male population in Bonita Springs is 28.41% lower then the male population of zipcode 34135. The average female population in Bonita Springs is 25.29% lower then the female population of zipcode 34135. The largest racial group in zip code 34135 is white with 85.23%. Most residents occupy detached units with 45.96% of the total population of Bonita Springs.
- The ratio of married couples to non-married couples in zip code 34135 is 1:0.18. This compares to the married to non-married couples ratio of 1:0.13 in Bonita Springs. The highest number of families in zip code 34135 earn $50,000 to $100,000. The highest number of families in Bonita Springs earn $50,000 to $100,000.
- The highest number of households in zip code 34135 earn $30,000 or less. The highest number of households in Bonita Springs earn $50,000 to $100,000. The largest household size in zip code 34135 is 2 people per household in comparison to that of 2 people in Bonita Springs. Most residents of zip code 34135 speak English as their first language with Spanish being the second most spoken language. The same language statistics apply to Bonita Springs.
- Most residents of zip code 34135 (93.68 percent) use car, track or van to go to work. Most residents of Bonita Springs also use car, track or van to go to work with 90.56 percent.
- 12.46% of the residents of zip code 34135 attend school. The school attendance in Bonita Springs is 10.68%. Please note: this comparison does not take into account population of the area being analyzed. Areas with older population will generally have a smaller school attendance rate.
- Real Estate
- Owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in zip code 34135 is 1:0.25. The average owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in Bonita Springs is 1:0.23. The largest number of housing units in zip code 34135 (41.66 percent) are detached unit residences. Most housing units in Bonita Springs are detached unit residences with 39.45 percent.
Zip Code Rankings
See how zip code 34135 ranks on the lists of the best and worst zip codes in America. The lists were created based on specific zip code demographics data obtained from the Census 2000.
You can see all the Top 100 zip code reports by visiting the Zip Code reports page.
Check out the top 10 zip codes lists in Florida
List of zip codes near 34135