Zip Code 32712 Demographic Data and Things to do
Zip code 32712 overview
|Population||29,368||Male / Female Ratio||1 : 1.03|
|Land Area||59.64 sq. miles||Population Density||492.41 / sq. mile|
|Median Gross Rent ||$639||Median Home Value||$128500|
map loading...If the map doesn't load, press F5 to refresh the screen
Zip Code Comparison Tool
Or compare 32712 to other zip codes in the area
Review Zip Code 32712
Zip Code 32712 Business Counts by Industry
|Industry Type ||Count |
|Total of all sectors||630|
|Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services||98|
|Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services||65|
|Other Services (except Public Administration)||50|
|Health Care and Social Assistance||33|
|Real Estate and Rental and Leasing||29|
|Finance and Insurance||25|
|Accommodation and Food Services||22|
|Transportation and Warehousing||22|
|Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation||10|
|Management of Companies and Enterprises||2|
|Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting||1|
Apopka vs. Zip Code 32712 Comparative Analysis
- 40.54% of Apopka residents live in zip code 32712. The average male population in Apopka is 23.57% higher then the male population of zipcode 32712. The average female population in Apopka is 23.08% higher then the female population of zipcode 32712. The largest racial group in zip code 32712 is white with 84.56%. Most residents occupy detached units with 75.47% of the total population of Apopka.
- The ratio of married couples to non-married couples in zip code 32712 is 1:0.22. This compares to the married to non-married couples ratio of 1:0.31 in Apopka. The highest number of families in zip code 32712 earn $50,000 to $100,000. The highest number of families in Apopka earn $50,000 to $100,000.
- The highest number of households in zip code 32712 earn $50,000 to $100,000. The highest number of households in Apopka earn $30,000 or less. The largest household size in zip code 32712 is 2 people per household in comparison to that of 2 people in Apopka. Most residents of zip code 32712 speak English as their first language with Spanish being the second most spoken language. The same language statistics apply to Apopka.
- Most residents of zip code 32712 (93.79 percent) use car, track or van to go to work. Most residents of Apopka also use car, track or van to go to work with 94.24 percent.
- 22.85% of the residents of zip code 32712 attend school. The school attendance in Apopka is 22.7%. Please note: this comparison does not take into account population of the area being analyzed. Areas with older population will generally have a smaller school attendance rate.
- Real Estate
- Owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in zip code 32712 is 1:0.14. The average owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in Apopka is 1:0.3. The largest number of housing units in zip code 32712 (79.5 percent) are detached unit residences. Most housing units in Apopka are detached unit residences with 72.18 percent.
Check out the top 10 zip codes lists in Florida
List of zip codes near 32712