Zip Code 32703 Demographic Data and Things to do
Zip code 32703 overview
|Population||43,067||Male / Female Ratio||1 : 1.02|
|Land Area||50.76 sq. miles||Population Density||848.37 / sq. mile|
|Median Gross Rent ||$669||Median Home Value||$94100|
map loading...If the map doesn't load, press F5 to refresh the screen
Zip Code Comparison Tool
Or compare 32703 to other zip codes in the area
Review Zip Code 32703
Zip Code 32703 Business Counts by Industry
|Industry Type ||Count |
|Total of all sectors||1149|
|Other Services (except Public Administration)||94|
|Health Care and Social Assistance||92|
|Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services||83|
|Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services||80|
|Finance and Insurance||73|
|Accommodation and Food Services||73|
|Real Estate and Rental and Leasing||44|
|Transportation and Warehousing||23|
|Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation||12|
|Management of Companies and Enterprises||4|
|Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting||1|
Apopka vs. Zip Code 32703 Comparative Analysis
- 59.46% of Apopka residents live in zip code 32703. The average male population in Apopka is 16.02% lower then the male population of zipcode 32703. The average female population in Apopka is 15.79% lower then the female population of zipcode 32703. The largest racial group in zip code 32703 is white with 71.89%. Most residents occupy detached units with 59.28% of the total population of Apopka.
- The ratio of married couples to non-married couples in zip code 32703 is 1:0.38. This compares to the married to non-married couples ratio of 1:0.31 in Apopka. The highest number of families in zip code 32703 earn $50,000 to $100,000. The highest number of families in Apopka earn $50,000 to $100,000.
- The highest number of households in zip code 32703 earn $30,000 or less. The highest number of households in Apopka earn $30,000 or less. The largest household size in zip code 32703 is 2 people per household in comparison to that of 2 people in Apopka. Most residents of zip code 32703 speak English as their first language with Spanish being the second most spoken language. The same language statistics apply to Apopka.
- Most residents of zip code 32703 (94.54 percent) use car, track or van to go to work. Most residents of Apopka also use car, track or van to go to work with 94.24 percent.
- 22.6% of the residents of zip code 32703 attend school. The school attendance in Apopka is 22.7%. Please note: this comparison does not take into account population of the area being analyzed. Areas with older population will generally have a smaller school attendance rate.
- Real Estate
- Owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in zip code 32703 is 1:0.44. The average owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in Apopka is 1:0.3. The largest number of housing units in zip code 32703 (67.36 percent) are detached unit residences. Most housing units in Apopka are detached unit residences with 72.18 percent.
Zip Code Rankings
See how zip code 32703 ranks on the lists of the best and worst zip codes in America. The lists were created based on specific zip code demographics data obtained from the Census 2000.
You can see all the Top 100 zip code reports by visiting the Zip Code reports page.
Check out the top 10 zip codes lists in Florida
List of zip codes near 32703