Zip Code 81001 Demographic Data and Things to do
Zip code 81001 overview
|Population||30,734||Male / Female Ratio||1 : 1.1|
|Land Area||34.89 sq. miles||Population Density||880.99 / sq. mile|
|Median Gross Rent ||$495||Median Home Value||$86000|
map loading...If the map doesn't load, press F5 to refresh the screen
Zip Code Comparison Tool
Or compare 81001 to other zip codes in the area
Review Zip Code 81001
Zip Code 81001 Business Counts by Industry
|Industry Type ||Count |
|Total of all sectors||336|
|Health Care and Social Assistance||47|
|Other Services (except Public Administration)||43|
|Accommodation and Food Services||34|
|Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services||23|
|Real Estate and Rental and Leasing||23|
|Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services||17|
|Finance and Insurance||15|
|Transportation and Warehousing||10|
|Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation||2|
|Management of Companies and Enterprises||2|
Pueblo vs. Zip Code 81001 Comparative Analysis
- 22.76% of Pueblo residents live in zip code 81001. The average male population in Pueblo is 35.71% lower then the male population of zipcode 81001. The average female population in Pueblo is 38.62% lower then the female population of zipcode 81001. The largest racial group in zip code 81001 is white with 73.36%. Most residents occupy detached units with 54.74% of the total population of Pueblo.
- The ratio of married couples to non-married couples in zip code 81001 is 1:0.42. This compares to the married to non-married couples ratio of 1:0.37 in Pueblo. The highest number of families in zip code 81001 earn $30,000 or less. The highest number of families in Pueblo earn $30,000 or less.
- The highest number of households in zip code 81001 earn $30,000 or less. The highest number of households in Pueblo earn $30,000 or less. The largest household size in zip code 81001 is 2 people per household in comparison to that of 2 people in Pueblo. Most residents of zip code 81001 speak English as their first language with Spanish being the second most spoken language. The same language statistics apply to Pueblo.
- Most residents of zip code 81001 (93.9 percent) use car, track or van to go to work. Most residents of Pueblo also use car, track or van to go to work with 93.6 percent.
- 25.52% of the residents of zip code 81001 attend school. The school attendance in Pueblo is 23.03%. Please note: this comparison does not take into account population of the area being analyzed. Areas with older population will generally have a smaller school attendance rate.
- Real Estate
- Owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in zip code 81001 is 1:0.59. The average owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in Pueblo is 1:0.44. The largest number of housing units in zip code 81001 (65.58 percent) are detached unit residences. Most housing units in Pueblo are detached unit residences with 72.59 percent.
Check out the top 10 zip codes lists in Colorado
List of zip codes near 81001