Zip Code 80104 Demographic Data and Things to do
Zip code 80104 overview
|Population||30,270||Male / Female Ratio||1 : 0.96|
|Land Area||77.58 sq. miles||Population Density||390.17 / sq. mile|
|Median Gross Rent ||$804||Median Home Value||$224000|
map loading...If the map doesn't load, press F5 to refresh the screen
Zip Code Comparison Tool
Or compare 80104 to other zip codes in the area
Review Zip Code 80104
Zip Code 80104 Business Counts by Industry
|Industry Type ||Count |
|Total of all sectors||948|
|Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services||135|
|Other Services (except Public Administration)||90|
|Health Care and Social Assistance||84|
|Finance and Insurance||75|
|Accommodation and Food Services||72|
|Real Estate and Rental and Leasing||56|
|Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services||44|
|Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction||9|
|Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation||9|
|Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting||8|
|Transportation and Warehousing||6|
|Management of Companies and Enterprises||2|
Castle Rock vs. Zip Code 80104 Comparative Analysis
- The largest racial group in zip code 80104 is white with 94.35%. Most residents occupy detached units with 78.88% of the total population of Castle Rock.
- The ratio of married couples to non-married couples in zip code 80104 is 1:0.12. This compares to the married to non-married couples ratio of 1:0.12 in Castle Rock. The highest number of families in zip code 80104 earn $50,000 to $100,000. The highest number of families in Castle Rock earn $50,000 to $100,000.
- The highest number of households in zip code 80104 earn $50,000 to $100,000. The highest number of households in Castle Rock earn $50,000 to $100,000. The largest household size in zip code 80104 is 2 people per household in comparison to that of 2 people in Castle Rock. Most residents of zip code 80104 speak English as their first language with Other European language (excluding English or Spanish) being the second most spoken language. The same language statistics apply to Castle Rock.
- Most residents of zip code 80104 (89.82 percent) use car, track or van to go to work. Most residents of Castle Rock also use car, track or van to go to work with 89.82 percent.
- 25.74% of the residents of zip code 80104 attend school. The school attendance in Castle Rock is 25.74%. Please note: this comparison does not take into account population of the area being analyzed. Areas with older population will generally have a smaller school attendance rate.
- Real Estate
- Owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in zip code 80104 is 1:0.23. The average owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in Castle Rock is 1:0.23. The largest number of housing units in zip code 80104 (78.61 percent) are detached unit residences. Most housing units in Castle Rock are detached unit residences with 78.61 percent.
Zip Code Rankings
See how zip code 80104 ranks on the lists of the best and worst zip codes in America. The lists were created based on specific zip code demographics data obtained from the Census 2000.
You can see all the Top 100 zip code reports by visiting the Zip Code reports page.
Check out the top 10 zip codes lists in Colorado
List of zip codes near 80104